Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-252 Topic 7 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-252 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 7
[All JN0-252 Questions]

Which two statements about WLAN templates are correct? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

WLAN Templates Overview: WLAN templates in Mist AI are used to standardize and manage wireless configurations across multiple locations and devices. They help in maintaining consistent wireless settings and policies throughout the network.

Deployment to the Whole Organization: WLAN templates can indeed be deployed at the organization level. This allows the configurations defined in the template to be applied across all sites and access points within the organization. This approach simplifies the management and ensures uniformity across the network (Juniper Networks) (CertEnsure).

Deployment to a Certain Site: WLAN templates can also be applied to specific sites. This is useful for organizations with multiple sites having unique wireless requirements. By applying templates at the site level, administrators can tailor configurations to meet local needs while still maintaining control through central management (CertEnsure).

Incorrect Options:

Deployed to a Switch: WLAN templates are not deployed to individual switches. They are specific to wireless configurations and thus pertain to access points and wireless settings.

Deployed to a Policy: While policies can be part of WLAN configurations, templates themselves are not deployed directly to policies. Policies are typically components within the templates.

Juniper Networks Documentation: WLAN Templates

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dorothy
23 days ago
Haha, I'm just going to throw a dart and pick A and D. Who needs logic when you have pure chance?
upvoted 0 times
Royal
4 days ago
A) They can be deployed to the whole organization.
upvoted 0 times
Nilsa
1 months ago
I agree with Bette, C makes sense. Templates should be able to be deployed to a certain site.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
1 months ago
But templates can be specific to a site, so C must be one of the correct statements.
upvoted 0 times
Lakeesha
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's B and D.
upvoted 0 times
Dorothy
1 months ago
Hmm, this is tricky. I'll go with A and C. Covering the whole org or a specific site seems most logical.
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
26 days ago
I agree, C is also correct, templates can be deployed to a certain site.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
1 months ago
I think A is correct, templates can be deployed to the whole organization.
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
1 months ago
B and D, no doubt. Targeting a specific switch or policy is the best way to deploy WLAN templates.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
2 months ago
A and C are definitely correct. Whole organization or certain site - that's the way to go!
upvoted 0 times
Shawnna
4 days ago
B) They can be deployed to a certain switch.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
5 days ago
Definitely! Those are the correct statements.
upvoted 0 times
Tonja
9 days ago
C) They can be deployed to a certain site.
upvoted 0 times
Darrel
1 months ago
A) They can be deployed to the whole organization.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
2 months ago
I think the correct statements are A and C.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel