Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-252 Topic 3 Question 2 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-252 exam
Question #: 2
Topic #: 3
[All JN0-252 Questions]

Which two Mist location tracking components run in the cloud? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Location Engine: The location engine runs in the cloud and processes data from BLE tags and sensors to determine the location of devices within a network. It performs the necessary computations to provide accurate location tracking and analytics.

Location System: The location system, also cloud-based, integrates with the location engine to provide a complete solution for tracking and managing location data within Mist's ecosystem. This system supports various applications such as asset tracking, wayfinding, and proximity-based services.

Juniper Mist Location Services Documentation

Mist AI Technology

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sherron
21 days ago
Ah, the location engine and location system – that's an easy one! But what about the BLE tag and location sensor? I wish they'd include a joke or something to lighten the mood.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
11 days ago
B) location engine
upvoted 0 times
Bong
13 days ago
A) BLE tag
upvoted 0 times
Cecil
26 days ago
I know the location engine and location system are cloud-based, but the other two options are throwing me off. Hopefully, I can eliminate the wrong answers and nail this one.
upvoted 0 times
Hyun
9 days ago
B) location engine
upvoted 0 times
Royce
11 days ago
A) BLE tag
upvoted 0 times
Willard
1 months ago
Hmm, the location engine and location system are definitely cloud-based components, but I'm not convinced the BLE tag and location sensor are. Maybe I should double-check the documentation.
upvoted 0 times
Ming
12 days ago
I agree, the BLE tag and location sensor are not cloud-based.
upvoted 0 times
Adaline
18 days ago
I think you're right, the location engine and location system are the cloud components.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
1 months ago
I'm not sure about the answer, I think D) location sensor could also be a cloud component.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnna
1 months ago
I agree with Hillary, those components make sense for cloud-based tracking.
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
1 months ago
I think the answer is B) location engine and C) location system.
upvoted 0 times
Alba
2 months ago
I'm pretty sure the location engine and location system run in the cloud, but I'm not sure about the BLE tag and location sensor. Guess I'll have to think this through a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
20 days ago
B) location engine
upvoted 0 times
Yun
1 months ago
A) BLE tag
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel