Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-231 Topic 3 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-231 exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 3
[All JN0-231 Questions]

Which two non-configurable zones exist by default on an SRX Series device? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Junos-host and null are two non-configurable zones that exist by default on an SRX Series device. Junos-host is the default zone for all internal interfaces and services, such as management and other loopback interfaces. The null zone is used to accept all traffic that is not explicitly accepted by other security policies, and is the default zone for all unclassified traffic. Both zones cannot be modified or deleted.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashawnda
2 months ago
Dude, this is a trick question, isn't it? I'm gonna say A and D, but only because I don't want to end up in the null zone. That's where they send the people who get all the questions wrong, right?
upvoted 0 times
Marti
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I'll go with A and D as well. Better safe than sorry.
upvoted 0 times
Billy
1 months ago
Yeah, I agree. Let's go with Junos-host and management.
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
1 months ago
User 1: I think it's A and D too. I don't want to end up in the null zone either.
upvoted 0 times
Cecil
2 months ago
I'm not sure about null, but I know Junos-host is definitely one of them.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
3 months ago
I think it's A and C. The Junos-host zone is the brain of the SRX, and the null zone is where all the bad stuff goes to die. Like, literal black hole. Spooky, but necessary, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Salena
2 months ago
I think you're right. Junos-host and null zones are non-configurable by default on an SRX Series device.
upvoted 0 times
Verlene
2 months ago
I agree, A and C are the correct options. Junos-host is indeed important and the null zone is like a black hole for bad stuff.
upvoted 0 times
Peter
3 months ago
I agree with Garry, Junos-host and null are the default non-configurable zones.
upvoted 0 times
Craig
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm gonna go with B and D. The functional zone is where all the magic happens, and the management zone is like the VIP lounge for the SRX. No way I'm missing that party!
upvoted 0 times
Devon
3 months ago
A and D, easy peasy! The Junos-host zone is where the device's management processes live, and the management zone is for managing the device itself. Gotta keep those zones secure, yo!
upvoted 0 times
Lon
2 months ago
Security is key when it comes to managing a device. Good job!
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
2 months ago
Exactly! Those are the two non-configurable zones on an SRX Series device.
upvoted 0 times
Wilbert
3 months ago
D) management
upvoted 0 times
Alba
3 months ago
A) Junos-host
upvoted 0 times
Garry
3 months ago
I think the non-configurable zones are Junos-host and null.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel