Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Juniper Exam JN0-105 Topic 1 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for Juniper's JN0-105 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 1
[All JN0-105 Questions]

What does the user@router> clear log ospf-trace command accomplish?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

The clear log ospf-trace command on a Juniper Networks router is used specifically to manage the contents of the log file named ospf-trace. Executing this command clears or deletes the existing data within the ospf-trace log file but does not stop the logging process. The router continues to log new OSPF-related events and data into this file after the command is executed. This functionality is crucial for troubleshooting and monitoring the OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) protocol's operation by allowing network administrators to remove old or irrelevant log data while continuously capturing new events without interruption.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jerrod
28 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think option C makes more sense. It removes the data but logging continues.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
1 months ago
Logging data into ospf-trace is stopped? No way, that's option A. I'm going with C - data in the file is removed, but the logging continues.
upvoted 0 times
Matt
1 months ago
I agree with Shalon, option D seems to be the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Janna
1 months ago
Ha! Clearing the log? That's like trying to clear the internet. Option D is the way to go, my friend.
upvoted 0 times
Rebecka
9 days ago
User3: Agreed, deleting the ospf-trace file is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Lasandra
13 days ago
User2: Definitely, option D is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
25 days ago
User1: Yeah, clearing the log is like erasing history.
upvoted 0 times
Lili
1 months ago
The clear log ospf-trace command definitely deletes the ospf-trace file. Option D is the correct answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
25 days ago
User2: No, it actually deletes the ospf-trace file. So, option D is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
28 days ago
User1: I think the clear log ospf-trace command stops logging data into ospf-trace.
upvoted 0 times
Shalon
2 months ago
I think the clear log ospf-trace command deletes the ospf-trace file.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel