Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Informatica Exam PR000007 Topic 3 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Informatica's PR000007 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 3
[All PR000007 Questions]

Which step(s) must be followed to make a copy of the PowerCenter repository metadata?

Assume that the source repository is in a separate domain from the new repository.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tony
3 months ago
Ha! Trying to copy a repository across domains? That's like trying to move a mountain with a toothpick. But hey, if anyone can pull it off, it's the PowerCenter experts. I'd go with option A, just to be safe.
upvoted 0 times
Loreen
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. But I think option C, using the 'Copy Contents' feature, might be the easiest way to go. Less steps than the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Omega
2 months ago
User2
upvoted 0 times
Johna
2 months ago
User1
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
2 months ago
Yeah, using the 'Copy Contents' feature sounds like the simplest option.
upvoted 0 times
Tabetha
2 months ago
I think option C is the easiest way to copy the PowerCenter repository metadata.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
2 months ago
Yeah, less steps means less room for error.
upvoted 0 times
Val
3 months ago
I agree, option C seems like the simplest choice.
upvoted 0 times
Audrie
3 months ago
I agree with Fidelia. Option A is the way to go. Gotta make sure you have a clean slate for the new repository by creating one with no tables first.
upvoted 0 times
Fidelia
3 months ago
The correct answer is A. Backing up the source repository and restoring it to the new repository is the way to go. Trying to create a new repository with tables or using the 'Copy Contents' feature doesn't seem right.
upvoted 0 times
Herman
2 months ago
Trying to create a new repository with tables or using the 'Copy Contents' feature doesn't seem right.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
3 months ago
The correct answer is A. Backing up the source repository and restoring it to the new repository is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
3 months ago
A) Backup the source repository to a file 2. Create a Repository Service for the new repository that has no tables 3. Restore the backup file to the new repository
upvoted 0 times
Portia
3 months ago
I agree, trying to create a new repository with tables or using the 'Copy Contents' feature doesn't seem like the right approach.
upvoted 0 times
Orville
3 months ago
I think the correct answer is A. Backing up and restoring the repository is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel