Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IISFA Exam II0-001 Topic 2 Question 98 Discussion

Actual exam question for IISFA's II0-001 exam
Question #: 98
Topic #: 2
[All II0-001 Questions]

Generally, which header is used to reveal reliable information from forged emails:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Viva
2 hours ago
The Received header? More like the 'Received-a-knuckle-sandwich' header if you ask me. But hey, it's the best way to catch those email forgers in the act.
upvoted 0 times
Teresita
8 days ago
Hmm, the Received header. It's like the black box of the email world - you can't argue with that kind of evidence.
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
11 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) Received header makes sense because it shows the path the email took before reaching the recipient.
upvoted 0 times
Polly
13 days ago
The Received header? That's a no-brainer. It's like a lie detector test for emails - you can't fake that stuff, can you?
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
21 days ago
I was gonna say the Reply-to header, but then I remembered that's like trusting a fox to guard the henhouse. Received header all the way, baby!
upvoted 0 times
Miles
21 days ago
I agree with Rory, the Received header is used to reveal reliable information from forged emails.
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
23 days ago
C'mon, the Received header is the obvious choice here. It's like reading the criminal's diary - you can't get more reliable than that.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
1 days ago
Yeah, it's like a trail of breadcrumbs leading straight to the culprit.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
10 days ago
I agree, the Received header is definitely the most reliable.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
24 days ago
I think the answer is C) Received header.
upvoted 0 times
Beata
26 days ago
The Received header is definitely the way to go. It's like a detective's trail of breadcrumbs to catch the email forger red-handed.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
13 days ago
Yes, the Received header provides valuable information to track down the source of the email.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
21 days ago
I agree, the Received header is crucial for identifying forged emails.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel