Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IFPUG Exam I40-420 Topic 3 Question 99 Discussion

Actual exam question for IFPUG's I40-420 exam
Question #: 99
Topic #: 3
[All I40-420 Questions]

An ILF contains data for a company's 12 monthly budget amount fields, as well as the monthly name field. How many DETs are counted for this ILF?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mozell
5 days ago
D) 13? Seriously? That's a lot of data elements. Are we sure the company doesn't have a thirteenth month or something?
upvoted 0 times
Agustin
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Counting the fields seems straightforward, but I'll go with B) 2 just to be different.
upvoted 0 times
Nadine
13 days ago
D) 13 is the correct answer. The ILF contains the 12 monthly budget amount fields and the monthly name field, so that's 13 DETs in total.
upvoted 0 times
Miriam
4 days ago
A) 1
upvoted 0 times
Heike
17 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think the answer might be D) 13 because the ILF also includes the ILF name itself as a DET.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
21 days ago
I agree with Sabra. Each distinct field in the ILF should be counted as a DET, so the total would be 12.
upvoted 0 times
Malinda
25 days ago
I think the answer is C) 12. There are 12 monthly budget amount fields, so that's 12 DETs.
upvoted 0 times
Trinidad
6 days ago
I agree, the answer is C) 12. Each monthly budget amount field counts as a DET.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
13 days ago
Yes, each monthly budget amount field counts as a DET, so it's 12 in total.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
21 days ago
I agree, the answer is C) 12.
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
27 days ago
I think the answer is C) 12 because each monthly budget amount field and the monthly name field count as separate DETs.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel