Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IFPUG Exam I40-420 Topic 2 Question 98 Discussion

Actual exam question for IFPUG's I40-420 exam
Question #: 98
Topic #: 2
[All I40-420 Questions]

There are 10 ILFs in an Equity Trading application. There is an enhancement project that is modifying 10 screens and 5 reports. All screens and reports reference 6 ILFs of the Equity Trading application. No modifications are made to the ILFs. How many data functions would be counted?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Franklyn
2 days ago
Haha, the question is a bit tricky, but I'm confident the answer is C) 6 ILFs. No modifications to the ILFs, so only the ones used by the screens and reports matter.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
13 days ago
But since no modifications are made to the ILFs, only the screens and reports should be counted as data functions.
upvoted 0 times
Marget
14 days ago
Hmm, I'd go with B) 10 ILFs. Surely the whole application is being modified, so all 10 ILFs should be counted, right?
upvoted 0 times
Ethan
4 hours ago
I think it's actually C) 6 ILFs. The modification project is only affecting the screens and reports, not the ILFs themselves.
upvoted 0 times
Renay
16 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is A) 15 ILFs.
upvoted 0 times
Melodie
25 days ago
I think the correct answer is C) 6 ILFs. Since no modifications are made to the ILFs, only the 6 ILFs that are referenced by the 10 screens and 5 reports would be counted.
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
11 days ago
Yes, that's correct. No modifications means only the referenced ILFs are counted.
upvoted 0 times
Robt
21 days ago
I agree, the correct answer is C) 6 ILFs.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
26 days ago
I think the answer is C) 6 ILFs.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel