Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IFPUG Exam I40-420 Topic 2 Question 97 Discussion

Actual exam question for IFPUG's I40-420 exam
Question #: 97
Topic #: 2
[All I40-420 Questions]

The Insurance Claim application has a file for Claim Information which is used to capture 127 pieces of data about each claim that is submitted. The Claim Information file stores the data in four groups: insurance policy holder, claimant, nature of the claim, and scanned images of all documents related to the claim such as receipts and photos. How would the Claim Information file be counted?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Karol
4 days ago
I see your point, Miriam. But I think the answer is D) 1 Claim ILF with 1 RET/125 DETs and 1 Image ILF with 2 RETs/2 DETs because the images have their own file with separate data elements.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
4 days ago
Haha, this question is like a game of 'Spot the Difference'! I'm going to say option A, just to mix things up a bit.
upvoted 0 times
Miriam
6 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is C) 1 Claim ILF with 3 RETs/126 DETs and 1 Image ILF with 1 RET/1DET because the images are stored separately from the claim information.
upvoted 0 times
Amina
7 days ago
I'm going with option B. The scanning of images is a technical detail, so it shouldn't be counted as part of the Claim Information file.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
13 days ago
I think option C is the correct answer. The Claim Information file has 4 groups of data, which would be 4 RETs, and 127 pieces of data, which would be 127 DETs. Plus, the scanned images would be a separate ILF.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
26 days ago
I think the answer is A) 1 ILF with 4 RETs/127 DETs because all the claim information is stored in one file.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel