Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IFPUG Exam I40-420 Topic 2 Question 94 Discussion

Actual exam question for IFPUG's I40-420 exam
Question #: 94
Topic #: 2
[All I40-420 Questions]

Exhibit:

For this scenario, calculate the EFP using an unchanged VAF of 1.2 and original application count of 61 FP.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Muriel
8 days ago
B) 15.60 is the way to go. It's the only answer that doesn't make me want to throw my computer out the window. Though, let's be honest, that's a daily temptation in this line of work.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
10 days ago
This question is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube while juggling chainsaws. But hey, at least it's not as bad as trying to understand management's latest 'strategic vision'.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
11 days ago
A) 8.40 seems way too low. I'm gonna go with C) 69.40. It's the most logical choice in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Nenita
16 days ago
I'm gonna go with D) 76.60. Just a gut feeling, you know? Though I gotta admit, these software engineering questions can be like trying to herd cats sometimes.
upvoted 0 times
Latricia
4 hours ago
I'm leaning towards B) 15.60. It seems like a reasonable choice based on the information given.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonore
4 days ago
I think it's actually A) 8.40. The EFP calculation can be tricky, but I believe this is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Shay
17 days ago
I believe it's D) 76.60 because of the unchanged VAF and original application count
upvoted 0 times
Katy
25 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be C) 69.40
upvoted 0 times
Brice
1 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is B) 15.60. That's the only one that makes sense to me based on the information provided.
upvoted 0 times
Trevor
16 days ago
Yes, I also think B) 15.60 is the most logical choice for the EFP calculation in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
26 days ago
I agree, B) 15.60 seems to be the correct answer based on the given data.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
1 months ago
I calculated it as well and got B) 15.60 too
upvoted 0 times
Sophia
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) 15.60
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel