Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IFPUG Exam I40-420 Topic 1 Question 100 Discussion

Actual exam question for IFPUG's I40-420 exam
Question #: 100
Topic #: 1
[All I40-420 Questions]

Which statement is true?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ryan
2 hours ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm going to go with B, but I'm not 100% sure. Why can't they just make these questions multiple choice? *sigh*
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
2 days ago
Well, I'm torn between B and D. I guess I'll go with B, since it seems to cover all the bases of an enhancement. But D is a close second!
upvoted 0 times
Loreta
7 days ago
But upgrading the operating system is definitely considered conversion functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
10 days ago
C sounds right to me. Removing fields from an existing report should be considered under deleted functionality, not an enhancement.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
16 days ago
D is the right answer. Upgrading an operating system version is definitely conversion functionality, not an enhancement to the application itself.
upvoted 0 times
Selma
4 days ago
A) An enhancement always leads to a change in value of the existing application function point count
upvoted 0 times
Otis
17 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Ollie
18 days ago
I think the correct answer is B. The added, changed and deleted functionality, in addition to the conversion functionality, is counted in an enhancement function point count. It makes sense that all aspects of the enhancement would be considered.
upvoted 0 times
Royce
1 days ago
User 1: I think the correct answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Loreta
20 days ago
I think the answer is B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel