Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam S1000-007 Topic 7 Question 38 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ronnie
1 months ago
B) View the /etc/tunables/currentconfig file and search for change marks? Sounds like a job for a junior sysadmin. I'll leave that to the interns.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
2 days ago
A) Run tunsave -f ./currentconfig; more ./currentconfig.
upvoted 0 times
Lucille
1 months ago
I'm going with D) Run lstuncfg -1 | grep -v DEFAULT. Gotta love a command that does exactly what you need without all the extra fluff.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
1 months ago
C) Run the no, ioo and scftedo commands with the -cf flag? Seriously, who came up with that option? Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
upvoted 0 times
Kate
1 months ago
A) Run tunsave -f ./currentconfig; more ./currentconfig looks like a lot of work just to check for changes. I'll pass on that one.
upvoted 0 times
Margret
23 days ago
C) Run the no, ioo and scftedo commands with the -cf flag.
upvoted 0 times
Maira
25 days ago
B) View the /etc/tunables/currentconfig file and search for change marks in the file.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
1 months ago
But wouldn't running tunsave and viewing the currentconfig file also provide the needed information?
upvoted 0 times
Reid
2 months ago
I think B) View the /etc/tunables/currentconfig file and search for change marks in the file is the way to go. Simple and straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
23 days ago
User4: Yeah, it's a simple and straightforward way to see which system tunables have been changed.
upvoted 0 times
Annamae
26 days ago
User3: I agree, checking the currentconfig file for change marks seems like the most efficient method.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
1 months ago
User2: That sounds like a good idea, it's a direct way to find the information needed.
upvoted 0 times
Carolann
1 months ago
User1: I think B) View the /etc/tunables/currentconfig file and search for change marks in the file is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is D. We need to use lstuncfg and grep for changes.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
2 months ago
I think the answer is B. We should check the /etc/tunables/currentconfig file.
upvoted 0 times
Tomas
2 months ago
D) Run lstuncfg -1 | grep -v DEFAULT looks like the right option to me. It should show all the tunable parameters that have been changed from the default values.
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
1 months ago
Let's go ahead and run lstuncfg -1 | grep -v DEFAULT to check the system tunables.
upvoted 0 times
Kenny
2 months ago
I agree, that command should give us the information we need about the changed tunables.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
2 months ago
I think option D) Run lstuncfg -1 | grep -v DEFAULT is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel