Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C9510-401 Topic 7 Question 93 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C9510-401 exam
Question #: 93
Topic #: 7
[All C9510-401 Questions]

A system administrator needs to configure a JDBC provider and a data source for an application in a clustered environment. The administrator also needs to copy the JDBC drivers from the database server to the application server machines.

How can the administrator meet these requirements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Regenia
26 days ago
Option A gets my vote. It's the most logical choice for a clustered environment, and the setup sounds pretty straightforward. Plus, it avoids any potential issues with driver path inconsistencies across nodes.
upvoted 0 times
Zoila
28 days ago
D seems a bit overkill. Copying the driver to each application server directory and setting the environment variable in each JVM feels like a lot of redundant work. I'd prefer a more centralized solution.
upvoted 0 times
Juan
2 days ago
B) Create a JDBC provider in the server scope and the data source in the node scope.Copy the driver to all application servers.Set the environment variable at the node level to the driver's path.
upvoted 0 times
Shaunna
18 days ago
A) Create a JDBC provider and the data source in the cluster scope.Copy the driver to all nodes.Set the environment variable at the node level to the driver's path.
upvoted 0 times
Alonso
1 months ago
Hmm, C is an interesting option. Centralizing the driver management at the deployment manager level could simplify maintenance, but I'm not sure if that's the best approach for a clustered environment.
upvoted 0 times
Crissy
1 months ago
I'm leaning towards B. Having the JDBC provider in the server scope and the data source in the node scope provides more granular control, and copying the driver to all application servers is a straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
4 days ago
I agree, having the JDBC provider in the server scope and the data source in the node scope seems like the most efficient way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Dustin
16 days ago
I think B is the best option. It allows for more control and copying the driver to all application servers is simple.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
1 months ago
A seems like the most comprehensive solution. Creating the JDBC provider and data source at the cluster level makes sense for a clustered environment, and setting the environment variable at the node level ensures consistency across all nodes.
upvoted 0 times
Fidelia
22 days ago
Yes, that sounds like the best approach for a clustered environment.
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
23 days ago
A) Create a JDBC provider and the data source in the cluster scope.Copy the driver to all nodes.Set the environment variable at the node level to the driver's path.
upvoted 0 times
Lazaro
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but D also sounds like a valid option.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
2 months ago
I'm leaning towards C, it seems like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Olive
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
2 months ago
I think the answer is A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel