Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C2090-623 Topic 1 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C2090-623 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 1
[All C2090-623 Questions]

An administrator must troubleshoot query execution related issues in a DQM executed report.

How is this achieved?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

A query execution trace (run tree trace) shows queries that run against a data source. You use the trace to troubleshoot query-related issues.

You can find execution trace logs in the following location:

c10_location/logs/XQE/reportName/runtreeLog.xml.

References: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSEP7J_10.2.0/com.ibm.swg.ba.cognos.ug_cog_rlp.10.2.0.doc/t_configsettings.html

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ashton
4 days ago
I don't know about you, but I always feel like a secret agent when I'm digging around in the Cognos config files. Option D for the win!
upvoted 0 times
Elliott
6 days ago
Wait, did they just say 'DQM' report? I thought we were done with that dinosaur of a system. Oh well, I guess option B is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Johna
14 days ago
Ah, the old qfs_config.xml trick! Option D is my pick. You can never go wrong with a good ol' config file edit.
upvoted 0 times
Essie
22 days ago
Option C seems like the way to go. I always prefer to handle these things through the admin portal, it just feels more... official, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Skye
4 days ago
Yeah, I agree. It's easier to manage settings in the admin portal. Plus, it's all in one place.
upvoted 0 times
Hollis
8 days ago
Option C seems like the way to go. I always prefer to handle these things through the admin portal, it just feels more... official, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Ivan
28 days ago
I'm not sure, but D sounds like a plausible option as well.
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
30 days ago
I believe it's C, because that's where you can enable query execution trace.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
1 months ago
Hmm, looks like we need to enable the query execution trace to troubleshoot DQM report issues. I'd go with option B - that seems the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Colene
7 days ago
Let's go with option B then. It's the most direct method to troubleshoot DQM report problems.
upvoted 0 times
Bong
26 days ago
I agree, enabling query execution trace in IBM Cognos Configuration is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Lashaunda
27 days ago
Option B seems like the best choice. It's straightforward and easy to follow.
upvoted 0 times
Maira
2 months ago
I think the answer is B.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel