Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C2090-623 Topic 1 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C2090-623 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 1
[All C2090-623 Questions]

In a multi-server environment, an administrator wants to ensure that items in the Content Manager Cache service are re-validated every thirty seconds.

Which option would accomplish this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

ValidatorTimetoLive determines how long data objects remain in the cache. After the Validator timer expires objects are considered Invalid and have to be fetched from Cm again. Value is in ms, and default is 900000.

References: https://www.slideshare.net/barnaby1502/cognos-technical-super-session-2012, page 11

Contribute your Thoughts:

Louann
23 days ago
I'm going to choose option D because it sounds the most like a secret code. Who knows, maybe it's a hidden feature that no one else knows about?
upvoted 0 times
Lawanda
3 days ago
User 2: Really? I was leaning towards option C.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
10 days ago
User 1: I think option D is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Rima
25 days ago
This question is making my head spin. I'm just going to pick the option that has the word 'cache' in it the most. C it is!
upvoted 0 times
Carolynn
4 days ago
Rebbecca: Because it mentions 'cache' twice.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbecca
6 days ago
User 2: Why do you think that?
upvoted 0 times
Mirta
17 days ago
User 1: I think the answer is C.
upvoted 0 times
Carma
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Why not just set the memory limit to 30000? That seems like a simpler solution. Although, I guess it might not actually re-validate the cache, just limit its size. Oh well, I'll go with C just to be safe.
upvoted 0 times
Maddie
18 days ago
I think setting the memory limit to 30000 would just limit the size of the cache, not re-validate it.
upvoted 0 times
Berry
1 months ago
I believe D is incorrect, as it's about cache lingering, not re-validation.
upvoted 0 times
Barabara
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think D could also be a possibility.
upvoted 0 times
Jacki
1 months ago
I agree with Talia, setting the cacheValidatorTimetoLive property to 30000 makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Talia
1 months ago
I think the answer is C.
upvoted 0 times
Tess
1 months ago
I agree with Alex. Option C is the way to go. Setting the cache validator time-to-live property is the appropriate way to achieve the desired re-validation interval.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
20 days ago
Agreed. Option C will help maintain the desired re-validation interval in the multi-server environment.
upvoted 0 times
Otis
21 days ago
I think we should go with option C then. It seems like the most appropriate solution.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawna
27 days ago
That makes sense. It ensures items in the Content Manager Cache service are re-validated every thirty seconds.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
1 months ago
Option C is the best choice. It sets the cache validator time-to-live property to 30000.
upvoted 0 times
Alex
2 months ago
Option C seems to be the right answer. Setting the cache validator time-to-live property to 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds) should ensure that the items in the Content Manager Cache service are re-validated every 30 seconds.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalyn
24 days ago
User 2: Yeah, setting the cache validator time-to-live property to 30000 should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
1 months ago
User 1: I think option C is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel