Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-162 Topic 5 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-162 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 5
[All C1000-162 Questions]

A task is set up to identify events that were missed by the Custom Rule Engine. Which two (2) types of events does an analyst look for?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

To identify events that were missed by the Custom Rule Engine (CRE) in IBM Security QRadar SIEM, an analyst would primarily look for 'Log Only Events sent to a Data Store' and 'High Level Category Unknown Events.' Log Only Events are those that are stored directly without being processed by the CRE, indicating they might have been overlooked or not matched by any existing rules. High Level Category Unknown Events are those that do not fit into any of the predefined categories in QRadar, suggesting that the CRE might not have rules to handle or categorize these events properly. These types of events are crucial for analysts to review to ensure that no significant incidents are missed and to refine the rule set for better detection in the future.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Zack
1 months ago
I think both High Level Category: User Defined Events and Forwarded Events are key to identifying missed events.
upvoted 0 times
Julian
1 months ago
I believe Forwarded Events to different destination are also crucial to look for.
upvoted 0 times
Alberta
1 months ago
I agree with Jeannetta, those events are important to identify.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
1 months ago
A and C are the way to go. I bet the exam writers had a good laugh coming up with those other options.
upvoted 0 times
Coral
14 days ago
Yeah, those are the types of events that could easily be missed by the Custom Rule Engine.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
1 months ago
I think focusing on Log Only Events and Forwarded Events is key.
upvoted 0 times
Mee
1 months ago
Definitely, the other options seem like distractions.
upvoted 0 times
Angelyn
1 months ago
I agree, A and C seem like the most logical choices.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
2 months ago
I think the analyst looks for High Level Category: User Defined Events.
upvoted 0 times
Marisha
2 months ago
Haha, option D is a real head-scratcher. 'High Level Category Unknown Events'? What is this, a mystery novel?
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
2 months ago
Definitely A and C. I can't imagine an analyst would be looking for 'High Level Category Unknown Events' - that's just asking for trouble!
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
2 months ago
Option A and C seem to be the correct choices here. Who knew the Custom Rule Engine could be so tricky?
upvoted 0 times
Rosalyn
28 days ago
Yes, the Custom Rule Engine can definitely be tricky to work with sometimes.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
30 days ago
I agree, option A and C make the most sense for identifying missed events.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel