Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-162 Topic 3 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-162 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 3
[All C1000-162 Questions]

Which two high level Event Categories are used by QRadar? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brock
13 days ago
Haha, this is easy! E) Authentication, because you gotta know who's trying to log in. And A) Policy, because QRadar is probably monitoring policy violations. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Vicky
22 days ago
E) Authentication is definitely one, and I'll guess B) Direction for the other. Hopefully that's not just me hoping to 'direct' the exam towards a passing score!
upvoted 0 times
Lennie
7 days ago
Let's go with Authentication and Direction then, sounds like a good combination.
upvoted 0 times
Reita
11 days ago
I agree, I also believe Direction is the other high level Event Category used by QRadar.
upvoted 0 times
Crissy
12 days ago
I think you're right, Authentication is one of them.
upvoted 0 times
Breana
29 days ago
Hmm, I'm stumped. Maybe C) Localization and D) Justification? Wait, what does QRadar even do again? *scratches head*
upvoted 0 times
Eva
30 days ago
B) Direction and E) Authentication make the most sense to me. Gotta track the direction of suspicious traffic, right?
upvoted 0 times
Janine
22 hours ago
B) Direction and E) Authentication are crucial for monitoring suspicious activity.
upvoted 0 times
Colene
4 days ago
Localization may not be as relevant for high level event categories in QRadar.
upvoted 0 times
Felicia
4 days ago
Policy and Justification are also key event categories to monitor for compliance and investigation purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Annice
14 days ago
Policy and Justification are also key event categories to monitor for compliance and investigation purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
14 days ago
Authentication is also important to verify the identity of users accessing the system.
upvoted 0 times
Osvaldo
16 days ago
Authentication is also important to ensure only authorized users are accessing the system.
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
19 days ago
I agree, tracking the direction of traffic is crucial for security.
upvoted 0 times
Shawana
23 days ago
I agree, tracking the direction of traffic is crucial for security.
upvoted 0 times
Gussie
1 months ago
I'm not sure about Direction and Localization, they don't seem relevant for QRadar.
upvoted 0 times
Angelyn
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure the answer is E) Authentication and A) Policy. Those seem like the most relevant event categories for a security tool like QRadar.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
17 days ago
Yes, those two categories are essential for security monitoring and analysis in QRadar.
upvoted 0 times
Jina
1 months ago
I think you're right, Authentication and Policy are the correct high level Event Categories for QRadar.
upvoted 0 times
Tanesha
1 months ago
I agree with Royal, Policy and Authentication make sense for QRadar.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
1 months ago
I think the two high level Event Categories used by QRadar are Policy and Authentication.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel