Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-156 Topic 5 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-156 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 5
[All C1000-156 Questions]

A QRadar administrator creates a new saved search in QRadar.

Which option does the administrator enable to allow this search to be opened as the Log Activity tab is opened?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Similar to the previous question, when a QRadar administrator creates a new saved search and wants it to be the first search displayed upon opening the Log Activity tab, the correct option to enable is 'Set as Default.' Here's the detailed process:

Saved Search Creation: The administrator specifies the search parameters and criteria to create a new saved search.

Enabling Default Setting: By selecting the 'Set as Default' checkbox, the administrator ensures that this search will automatically run and display when the Log Activity tab is accessed.

Utility: This option is particularly useful for quickly accessing the most relevant data without needing to manually select and run the saved search each time.

Setting a default search helps maintain focus on critical security events by providing immediate access to predefined search results.

Reference IBM Security QRadar SIEM and IBM Security QRadar EDR integration.pdf

Contribute your Thoughts:

Torie
2 months ago
Wait, is this a trick question? What if the answer is 'All of the above'? You know QRadar loves to keep us on our toes!
upvoted 0 times
Hermila
2 months ago
User 3: Actually, I think it's D) Share with Everyone.
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
2 months ago
User 2: No, I believe it's A) Set as Default.
upvoted 0 times
Corrie
2 months ago
User 1: I think the answer is B) Include in my Quick Searches.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
2 months ago
C) Include in my Dashboard, hands down. That way I can keep an eye on the search results without having to open the Log Activity tab every time.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm going with D) Share with Everyone. Gotta make sure the whole team can benefit from this new search, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Avery
2 months ago
User 3: D) Share with Everyone is the best option to ensure everyone can use it.
upvoted 0 times
Candra
2 months ago
User 2: I agree with you, but I prefer A) Set as Default for easy access.
upvoted 0 times
Precious
2 months ago
User 1: I think B) Include in my Quick Searches would be more convenient.
upvoted 0 times
Martha
3 months ago
I think B) Include in my Quick Searches is the way to go. That way I can access the search quickly without having to dig through the menu.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
3 months ago
The answer is definitely A) Set as Default. That's the only option that lets the search be the default when the Log Activity tab is opened.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
2 months ago
Yeah, I agree. It's definitely the best option for that.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
2 months ago
I think it's A) Set as Default too. That makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
2 months ago
Yeah, I agree. It's the only option that would make it the default search.
upvoted 0 times
Annett
2 months ago
C: I agree, setting it as default would save time when opening the Log Activity tab.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
2 months ago
B: Yeah, that makes sense. It would be convenient to have the search as the default.
upvoted 0 times
Rodolfo
2 months ago
I think it's A) Set as Default too. That makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Mammie
3 months ago
A: I think the answer is A) Set as Default.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
3 months ago
I agree with Leonor. Enabling the search to be included in Quick Searches makes it easily accessible.
upvoted 0 times
Leonor
3 months ago
I think the administrator should choose option B) Include in my Quick Searches.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel