Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-156 Topic 4 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-156 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 4
[All C1000-156 Questions]

Which two (2) data sources can be assigned to a domain in the Domain Management function?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

In the Domain Management function of IBM QRadar SIEM, two key data sources that can be assigned to a domain are Flow Collectors and Log Sources. Flow collectors capture and analyze network flow data, while log sources refer to various devices and applications that send log data to QRadar for analysis. By assigning these data sources to a domain, administrators can segment and manage the data more effectively, ensuring that the correct flow and log data are processed and analyzed within the designated domain. This segmentation enhances security and performance by isolating data handling according to domain-specific policies.

Reference QRadar SIEM V7.5 Administration Guide - Chapter on Domain Management and Data Source Assignment

Contribute your Thoughts:

Chau
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm thinking B) Rules and E) X-Force Integration Feed. Gotta keep those domains in check with some strict rules and some juicy threat intelligence!
upvoted 0 times
Reynalda
12 days ago
This is easy - C) Flow collectors and D) Log sources. Those are the classic data sources for domains, no doubt about it.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
16 days ago
Haha, I bet the right answer is A) Users. I mean, what's a domain without some users to manage, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
20 hours ago
Don't forget about D) Log sources too, they are also important for domain management.
upvoted 0 times
Eve
3 days ago
Yeah, you're right! A) Users is one of the data sources that can be assigned to a domain.
upvoted 0 times
Peter
9 days ago
Yeah, you're right! A domain definitely needs users to manage.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
27 days ago
I'm not sure about Flow collectors, but I think D) Log sources is definitely one of the data sources for domain management.
upvoted 0 times
Altha
1 months ago
I believe C) Flow collectors could also be assigned to a domain.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
1 months ago
I agree with Yolande, Log sources make sense for domain management.
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
1 months ago
I think the answer is D) Log sources.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
2 months ago
I'm going with B) Rules and E) X-Force Integration Feed. That X-Force feed could be really useful for domain management, right?
upvoted 0 times
Maira
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is C) Flow collectors and D) Log sources. Those seem like the most relevant data sources for a domain in the Domain Management function.
upvoted 0 times
Ryann
4 days ago
True, having a variety of data sources can provide a comprehensive view for domain management.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
7 days ago
I think X-Force Integration Feed could also be useful for enhancing security in the domain.
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
9 days ago
Users and Rules are important too, but not as directly related to domain management.
upvoted 0 times
Katlyn
12 days ago
I agree, Flow collectors and Log sources are essential for domain management.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel