Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-156 Topic 1 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-156 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 1
[All C1000-156 Questions]

When adjusting a custom email template, which two elements do you edit to include the customizations?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

When adjusting a custom email template in IBM QRadar SIEM V7.5, the two elements that need to be edited to include customizations are:

<subject>: This element defines the subject line of the email, which can be customized to provide a clear and relevant description of the email's content.

<body>: This element contains the main content of the email. Customizing the body allows administrators to include specific information, formatting, and messages relevant to the recipient.

Customizing these elements ensures that the email notifications are informative and tailored to the needs of the recipients.

Reference The QRadar SIEM user and configuration guides provide instructions on customizing email templates, highlighting the <subject> and <body> elements as key areas for customization.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mozell
3 months ago
I'm going with C) . Who needs a fancy 'heading' element anyway? Just give me a subject line and some text, and I'm good to go!
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
3 months ago
I prefer D) . I like to have a clear subject and body content in my emails.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
3 months ago
I always go with A) . It's all about making a good first impression with a catchy heading.
upvoted 0 times
Louann
4 months ago
I agree with Thersa. Those elements are where you can include customizations for the email template.
upvoted 0 times
Thersa
4 months ago
I think when adjusting a custom email template, you edit the and elements.
upvoted 0 times
Dorinda
4 months ago
Wait, you mean I can't just type whatever I want in the email? There are actual HTML elements I have to use? This is getting way too technical for me.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
4 months ago
B) has got to be the right answer. You need to edit both the heading and the body to customize the email template.
upvoted 0 times
Rolande
3 months ago
That makes sense, thanks for clarifying.
upvoted 0 times
Maira
4 months ago
Yes, you need to edit both the heading and the body to customize the email template.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
4 months ago
I think you're right, B) is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
4 months ago
D) seems like the obvious choice. Why would you edit the heading element? That doesn't make any sense.
upvoted 0 times
Lyda
4 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's C) . That's where you would edit the subject line and the body of the email, right?
upvoted 0 times
Diane
3 months ago
That's right! C) is where you make those customizations.
upvoted 0 times
Salome
3 months ago
Yes, you're correct! You edit both the subject line and the body of the email in C) .
upvoted 0 times
Bong
3 months ago
That's right! C) is the correct option for editing the subject line and body of the email template.
upvoted 0 times
Josue
3 months ago
Yes, you're correct! C) is where you edit the subject line and body of the email.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
4 months ago
Yes, you're correct. C) is where you edit the subject line and body of the email.
upvoted 0 times
Jacquline
4 months ago
That's right, C) is the correct option for editing the subject line and body of the email template.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel