Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-156 Topic 1 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-156 exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 1
[All C1000-156 Questions]

A QRadar administrator creates a new saved search in QRadar.

Which option does the administrator enable to allow this search to be opened as the Log Activity tab is opened?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

When a QRadar administrator creates a new saved search and wants it to open by default whenever the Log Activity tab is opened, they need to enable the 'Set as Default' option. Here is a detailed explanation:

Creating a Saved Search: When saving a search in QRadar, the administrator can define specific criteria and filters to create a custom search that meets their requirements.

Set as Default Option: By enabling the 'Set as Default' option, the administrator ensures that this particular search will be automatically executed and displayed whenever the Log Activity tab is accessed. This saves time and provides immediate access to the most relevant data.

Benefits: Setting a default search streamlines the workflow for security analysts by presenting the most important or frequently used search results right away.

This feature enhances efficiency by ensuring that users are presented with the most pertinent data as soon as they access the Log Activity tab.

Reference IBM Security QRadar SIEM and IBM Security QRadar EDR integration.pdf

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dusti
4 months ago
Ha! I bet the administrator is wishing they had a 'Summon Coffee' button right about now. Anyway, my money's on A - set it as the default search.
upvoted 0 times
Moon
4 months ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm leaning towards C, including it in your Dashboard. That way, you can quickly see the results whenever you log in.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
4 months ago
I agree with Alysa. Enabling that option will make the search easily accessible in the Log Activity tab.
upvoted 0 times
Margurite
4 months ago
Option D seems like the way to go. Sharing it with everyone ensures the search is accessible to the entire team.
upvoted 0 times
Vi
3 months ago
C: Agreed, it's important for the whole team to have access to the search.
upvoted 0 times
Cecily
4 months ago
B: Yeah, that way everyone can access it easily.
upvoted 0 times
Lenny
4 months ago
A: I think we should share it with everyone.
upvoted 0 times
Francoise
4 months ago
I think the correct answer is B. It makes the most sense to include the search in your Quick Searches so you can easily access it.
upvoted 0 times
Ngoc
3 months ago
I think setting it as default would also be a good option.
upvoted 0 times
Eulah
4 months ago
I think setting it as default would be better so it opens automatically.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
4 months ago
I agree, having it in Quick Searches would be convenient.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
4 months ago
I think setting it as default would be more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
4 months ago
I agree, it would be convenient to have it in Quick Searches.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
4 months ago
I agree, having it in Quick Searches would be convenient.
upvoted 0 times
Alysa
4 months ago
I think the administrator should enable option B) Include in my Quick Searches.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel