Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-156 Topic 1 Question 2 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-156 exam
Question #: 2
Topic #: 1
[All C1000-156 Questions]

On which managed hosts is QRadar event data stored in the Ariel database?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

QRadar event data is stored in the Ariel database on the Event Processor and any attached Data Nodes. The Event Processor is responsible for processing incoming events, performing correlation, and storing the event data. The attached Data Nodes provide additional storage capacity and can be used to extend the storage available to the Event Processor.

Reference IBM QRadar SIEM V7.5 Administration documentation.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Remedios
2 months ago
You know, I was just thinking about how much data QRadar must be able to store. It's like a black hole for security events!
upvoted 0 times
Alita
2 months ago
Come on, everyone knows the answer is B. The Data Gateway and attached Data Node are where the data is stored. It's in the name!
upvoted 0 times
Ailene
1 months ago
B) On the Data Gateway and attached Data Node
upvoted 0 times
Kenny
1 months ago
A) On the Event Collector and attached Data Node
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. The Event Collector and Data Node make sense, but I'll have to think it through a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Miesha
1 months ago
I agree, that makes the most sense for storing QRadar event data.
upvoted 0 times
Lottie
1 months ago
I think it's A) On the Event Collector and attached Data Node.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
2 months ago
D has to be the right answer. The App Host and attached Data Node are where the data is stored, right?
upvoted 0 times
Leandro
2 months ago
I think the answer is C. The Event Processor and attached Data Node store the QRadar event data in the Ariel database.
upvoted 0 times
Elouise
1 months ago
That makes sense. It's important to know where the data is stored for proper management.
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
2 months ago
Yes, you are correct. The Event Processor and attached Data Node are where the QRadar event data is stored.
upvoted 0 times
Delmy
2 months ago
I think the answer is C. The Event Processor and attached Data Node store the QRadar event data in the Ariel database.
upvoted 0 times
Jamika
3 months ago
I agree with Celestina, because the Event Collector is responsible for collecting event data.
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
3 months ago
I think the answer is A) On the Event Collector and attached Data Node.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel