Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-150 Topic 8 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-150 exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 8
[All C1000-150 Questions]

When setting up a demo environment an identity provider may not be known. What can be used to replace the default admin user with a simple identity provider?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

When setting up a demo environment an identity provider may not be known. In this case, htpasswd can be used to replace the default admin user with a simple identity provider. Htpasswd is an Apache utility for creating and updating user authentication files for the Apache web server. It uses a combination of plaintext passwords and a hashing algorithm to store its credentials.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hailey
2 months ago
Openss1? Really, Julie? I think you need to get your eyes checked or your sense of humor tuned up. Let's focus on the real solutions here.
upvoted 0 times
Tu
2 months ago
I'm with Rebbecca on this. htpasswd is the simplest and most straightforward option. No need to overcomplicate things.
upvoted 0 times
Vincent
2 months ago
A, htpasswd, is the classic choice. Can't go wrong with that one.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
2 months ago
C, passwd? Really? That's for local user accounts, not identity providers. Clearly, A or B is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
1 months ago
C) passwd is not suitable for replacing the default admin user with a simple identity provider.
upvoted 0 times
Louis
1 months ago
B) htdigest could also be used as an alternative to replace the default admin user with a simple identity provider.
upvoted 0 times
Flo
2 months ago
A) htpasswd is the correct option to replace the default admin user with a simple identity provider.
upvoted 0 times
Julie
2 months ago
D, openss1? Sounds like someone's trying to be funny. Let's stick to the real options, folks.
upvoted 0 times
Elvera
2 months ago
C) passwd
upvoted 0 times
Nathalie
2 months ago
B) htdigest
upvoted 0 times
Glenna
2 months ago
A) htpasswd
upvoted 0 times
Fidelia
3 months ago
Hmm, B seems interesting too. htdigest might be a bit more secure than htpasswd. Either way, we need something to replace that admin user.
upvoted 0 times
Amie
2 months ago
B) I agree, htdigest does seem like a more secure choice for setting up a demo environment.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
2 months ago
A) htpasswd can also be a good option for replacing the default admin user.
upvoted 0 times
Johana
2 months ago
I agree, let's go with htdigest for better security.
upvoted 0 times
Frank
2 months ago
Yeah, htdigest does seem like a more secure option. We definitely need to replace that admin user.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
2 months ago
D) openss1
upvoted 0 times
Lashunda
2 months ago
B) htdigest is a more secure option for replacing the default admin user.
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
2 months ago
C) passwd
upvoted 0 times
Elbert
2 months ago
A) htpasswd can be used as a simple identity provider.
upvoted 0 times
Tonette
2 months ago
B) htdigest
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
2 months ago
A) htpasswd
upvoted 0 times
Rebbecca
3 months ago
I think option A, htpasswd, is the way to go. It's simple and gets the job done without any fuss.
upvoted 0 times
Sue
3 months ago
It's easy to use and does the job well.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel