Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-147 Topic 4 Question 33 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-147 exam
Question #: 33
Topic #: 4
[All C1000-147 Questions]

Which two scenarios are true for a customer who buys licenses of Cloud Pak for Integration (CP4I)?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Malcolm
1 months ago
I'm not sure about D though. Purchasing equivalent entitlements to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform seems like an additional cost.
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
1 months ago
I believe B and E could also be true scenarios, as customers might want to use entitlements for deploying WebSphere Application Server or standalone components.
upvoted 0 times
Desmond
1 months ago
I agree with you, Dylan. Using entitlements for deploying any capability in CP4I makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
2 months ago
Entitlements are always a gray area, but I think A and E are the way to go. Why not let the customer use those licenses to the fullest extent?
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
4 days ago
Customers should definitely take advantage of the entitlements for deploying various capabilities that come with CP4I.
upvoted 0 times
Samira
5 days ago
Using the licenses for features like tracing and Platform Navigator can really enhance the overall integration capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Patria
28 days ago
It's important for customers to be able to utilize the entitlements for running standalone components.
upvoted 0 times
Ines
30 days ago
I agree, A and E make the most sense for maximizing the value of the licenses.
upvoted 0 times
Val
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the exam writer had a field day coming up with these options. I'm going with A and D - gotta cover both the CP4I features and the underlying platform.
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
2 months ago
This is a tricky one. I'm going with B and E - the customer should be able to use the entitlements for some of the included components, but not necessarily for deploying OpenShift.
upvoted 0 times
Coral
2 months ago
Hmm, I think A and C are the correct answers. The entitlements should cover the core CP4I features, but not necessarily other products like WebSphere App Server.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
1 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Latosha
1 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Dylan
2 months ago
I think A and C are true scenarios for a customer who buys CP4I licenses.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel