Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-143 Topic 8 Question 43 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-143 exam
Question #: 43
Topic #: 8
[All C1000-143 Questions]

Which statement is true regarding an Event Manager installation on RedHat OpenShift?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Chantay
1 months ago
Actually, the correct answer is D. Existing on-premises probes can be connected to a cloud-based ObjectServer, so C is not true.
upvoted 0 times
Viki
1 months ago
Haha, this question is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma! I bet the developers who wrote this exam are having a good laugh at our expense.
upvoted 0 times
Beth
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think the answer might be C.
upvoted 0 times
Torie
1 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm torn between B and C, but I think I'll go with C just because ObjectServers seem more critical to the overall system than individual probes.
upvoted 0 times
Gerri
1 months ago
User 2: I agree, ObjectServers play a crucial role in connecting different components, so C seems like the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Lili
1 months ago
User 1: I think C is the correct answer because ObjectServers are essential for connecting on-premises components to the cloud-based Event Manager.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
1 months ago
I agree with Eladia, because existing on-premises probes can be connected to a cloud-based ObjectServer.
upvoted 0 times
Pete
2 months ago
I'm gonna go with A. The question specifically mentions a 'mediation package', which implies there's a way to connect on-premises components to the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Selma
1 months ago
That makes sense. It seems like the mediation package is the key to connecting the on-premises and cloud components.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
1 months ago
A) Existing on-premises Event Manager components can only communicate with cloud-based components using a mediation package.
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
2 months ago
I think the answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
2 months ago
Option D seems the most logical. Why would on-premises probes not be able to connect to a cloud-based ObjectServer? That just doesn't make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Brent
1 months ago
Yeah, it would be strange if on-premises probes couldn't connect to a cloud-based ObjectServer.
upvoted 0 times
Celeste
1 months ago
I agree, option D does seem like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel