Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-143 Topic 1 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-143 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 1
[All C1000-143 Questions]

What happens in Al Manager when the aiops-ir-core-archiving pod can no longer communicate with some Kafka topics?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rosita
2 days ago
Hold up, Kafka and Cassandra in the same question? Looks like someone's trying to keep us on our toes here!
upvoted 0 times
Peggy
3 days ago
C) Cassandra crashes and is unable to res. What? Cassandra? I don't think that's even related to the question. This candidate must be pulling our leg.
upvoted 0 times
Winfred
12 days ago
B) AI Manager fails to create temporal grouping policies. Interesting, I didn't even consider that. Guess it's not just the event journal that would be impacted.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
14 days ago
D) Kafka topics no longer accept subscriptions. Hmm, this makes sense too. If the pod can't talk to Kafka, then the topics would be inaccessible.
upvoted 0 times
Herschel
1 months ago
A) Event journal updates can no longer be maintained. Seems like the obvious choice here. If the aiops-ir-core-archiving pod can't communicate with Kafka, then the event journal would be affected for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
6 days ago
A) Event journal updates can no longer be maintained. Seems like the obvious choice here. If the aiops-ir-core-archiving pod can't communicate with Kafka, then the event journal would be affected for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
15 days ago
B) Al Manager fails to create temporal grouping policies
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
20 days ago
A) Event journal updates can no longer be maintained.
upvoted 0 times
Jenise
1 months ago
I think D) Kafka topics no longer accept subscriptions makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Latosha
1 months ago
I think it could be C) Cassandra crashes and is unable to res.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's B) Al Manager fails to create temporal grouping policies.
upvoted 0 times
Dannie
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) Event journal updates can no longer be maintained.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel