Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-142 Topic 1 Question 33 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-142 exam
Question #: 33
Topic #: 1
[All C1000-142 Questions]

What is one reason to choose Public Cloud over Private Cloud?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Candida
3 months ago
B all the way! High-performance I/O is the name of the game. Forget about the other options, I need that raw power.
upvoted 0 times
Caitlin
3 months ago
Gotta be D all the way. Who wants to be a cloud admin these days? Not this girl! I'd rather just pay as I go.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
2 months ago
I agree, being a cloud admin sounds like a lot of work. Paying as you go is definitely more convenient.
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
2 months ago
D) Avoid upfront capital expenses
upvoted 0 times
Eva
3 months ago
I'll have to go with D. I'm not a big fan of dealing with upfront hardware costs. Let the cloud provider handle all that for me!
upvoted 0 times
Elroy
3 months ago
Definitely, it's great to have the cloud provider take care of all the hardware costs for us.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
3 months ago
I agree, avoiding upfront capital expenses is a huge benefit of using Public Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
4 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between C and D. Maximum control of costs is important, but avoiding capital expenses is also a huge plus. Tough choice!
upvoted 0 times
Carylon
3 months ago
I agree, both are important factors to consider when choosing between Public and Private Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Dwight
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Delila
3 months ago
C) Maximum control of cost
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
4 months ago
I'm going with B. High-performance I/O is a must for my workloads, and the public cloud can deliver that.
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
4 months ago
I agree, D is the best choice. Who wants to deal with the hassle of managing their own infrastructure these days?
upvoted 0 times
Junita
3 months ago
Who wants to deal with the hassle of managing their own infrastructure these days?
upvoted 0 times
Zana
3 months ago
I agree, D is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Ona
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Eileen
4 months ago
I agree with Shala. Public Cloud can help avoid large initial investments.
upvoted 0 times
Shala
4 months ago
I think D) Avoid upfront capital expenses is a good reason to choose Public Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
4 months ago
I think D is the right answer. Avoiding upfront capital expenses is a big advantage of public cloud over private cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
3 months ago
Yes, it allows companies to scale their resources without having to make a large initial investment.
upvoted 0 times
Martha
3 months ago
I agree, avoiding upfront capital expenses can be a huge benefit for businesses.
upvoted 0 times
Renay
3 months ago
Yes, it definitely helps with cost management and allows for more flexibility in budgeting.
upvoted 0 times
Ira
4 months ago
I agree, avoiding upfront capital expenses can be a huge benefit for businesses.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
4 months ago
Yes, it allows companies to scale their resources without having to make a large initial investment.
upvoted 0 times
Jerrod
4 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel