Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-140 Topic 6 Question 39 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-140 exam
Question #: 39
Topic #: 6
[All C1000-140 Questions]

A deployment professional is about to add a secondary appliance to a QRadar high availability deployment. It is confirmed that both the primary and the secondary appliances are on the same QRadar version. However, the hardware configuration of both appliances is different.

What must be confirmed before adding the secondary appliance to the high availability deployment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Latia
20 days ago
Ah, the age-old question: how many partitions does it take to screw in a high availability deployment? The answer, of course, is D - the one that makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
22 days ago
Wait, is this a trick question? I bet the answer is A, but only if the primary host is a supercomputer and the secondary is a toaster.
upvoted 0 times
Alethea
7 days ago
User 1: I think the answer is D, the sizes of the partitions need to match up.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
1 months ago
Is the answer really that obvious? It's gotta be C. The primary host needs more interfaces to handle the additional traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Harris
22 days ago
No, I'm pretty sure it's A. The combined size of the partitions on the primary host must be larger than the secondary host's /store partition.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
26 days ago
I think it's actually D. The size of the partitions on the secondary host needs to be equal or larger than the primary host.
upvoted 0 times
Mirta
2 months ago
I'm going with B. The secondary host should use a different management interface to ensure redundancy and failover.
upvoted 0 times
Lavelle
11 days ago
Makes sense, it's all about ensuring the system can handle any failures.
upvoted 0 times
Heidy
12 days ago
Definitely, it's a key factor in high availability deployments.
upvoted 0 times
Willodean
1 months ago
I agree, having a different management interface is crucial for failover.
upvoted 0 times
Sang
1 months ago
I think B is the correct option. It's important for redundancy.
upvoted 0 times
Jacinta
2 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is D. The secondary host's storage capacity needs to be at least as large as the primary's to handle the workload.
upvoted 0 times
Earlean
30 days ago
User 2: Agreed, it's important for the secondary host to handle the workload.
upvoted 0 times
Rex
1 months ago
User 1: I think the answer is D too. The storage capacity needs to match.
upvoted 0 times
Tambra
2 months ago
I'm not sure about the physical interfaces, but I think we should focus on the partition sizes as mentioned in option A.
upvoted 0 times
Paola
2 months ago
I agree with Edgar. Option A seems to be the correct answer because the primary host must have larger combined partitions.
upvoted 0 times
Edgar
2 months ago
I think we need to confirm the size of the /store and /transient partitions on both hosts.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel