Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-136 Topic 7 Question 39 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-136 exam
Question #: 39
Topic #: 7
[All C1000-136 Questions]

Which Cloud Pak for Data tool automatically analyzes tabular data and generates candidate model pipelines?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marget
26 days ago
Hmm, I'd say D) AutoAI. Seems like the perfect tool to let the machines do the hard work for us.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
29 days ago
D) AutoAI is the way to go. I hear it's like having a data scientist in your pocket!
upvoted 0 times
Phung
30 days ago
D) AutoAI for sure. Anything that can automate model building is a game-changer in my book.
upvoted 0 times
Lauryn
17 days ago
D) AutoAI for sure. Anything that can automate model building is a game-changer in my book.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
1 months ago
I'm gonna go with D) AutoAI. It just makes sense that it would handle the heavy lifting of model generation.
upvoted 0 times
Alexis
4 days ago
I agree, AutoAI is designed to handle the model generation process efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
14 days ago
I think you're right, AutoAI seems like the tool that would automatically analyze tabular data.
upvoted 0 times
Ma
1 months ago
I believe AutoAI is the correct answer because it generates candidate model pipelines.
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
2 months ago
D) AutoAI sounds like the right tool for the job. Gotta love those AI-powered data analysis tools!
upvoted 0 times
Paulina
1 months ago
Yes, AutoAI makes it easy to analyze tabular data and find the best model pipelines.
upvoted 0 times
Joesph
1 months ago
I agree, AutoAI is a great tool for quickly generating model pipelines.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be A) Data Refinery.
upvoted 0 times
Leonardo
2 months ago
I agree with Ahmad, AutoAI is the tool that automatically analyzes tabular data.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmad
2 months ago
I think the answer is D) AutoAI.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel