Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-136 Topic 3 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-136 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 3
[All C1000-136 Questions]

Which can be used to achieve a multi-tenant Cloud Pak for Data architecture on a single RedHat OpenShift cluster?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Layla
1 months ago
Option C is the way to go, folks. Separate namespaces are like having your own personal space in the cloud. Just don't forget to clean up after yourself, or the cloud janitor might get mad!
upvoted 0 times
Gianna
21 days ago
I agree, it's important to keep things organized and separate in the cloud. Plus, it makes it easier to manage and maintain.
upvoted 0 times
Yan
1 months ago
Separate namespaces are definitely the way to go. It's like having your own little corner of the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Page
2 months ago
Separate namespaces all the way! It's like having your own little virtual apartment in the cloud. No more fighting for the TV remote, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
2 months ago
I'm gonna go with Option C. Keeping everything in separate namespaces just makes sense for a multi-tenant environment. Besides, who wants to deal with Stateful Sets when you can just use namespaces?
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
9 days ago
Fair point, it's all about finding the right balance between automation and isolation in a multi-tenant environment.
upvoted 0 times
Gerry
10 days ago
That's true, Operators can definitely simplify the management tasks, but I still think separate namespaces are crucial for security and organization.
upvoted 0 times
Maryrose
13 days ago
But don't you think using Operators would provide more flexibility and automation in managing the environment?
upvoted 0 times
Annett
26 days ago
I agree, separate namespaces would definitely help maintain isolation between tenants.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
2 months ago
I believe Stateful Sets are not the right choice for multi-tenancy.
upvoted 0 times
Lacresha
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) Separate namespaces could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Annice
2 months ago
I agree with Harrison, Operators can help achieve multi-tenancy.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Operators.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
2 months ago
Operators are cool, but I think they're more for managing the platform itself. Separate namespaces seem like the right choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Antione
1 months ago
Yeah, operators are more for managing the platform, while separate namespaces can help isolate the tenants.
upvoted 0 times
Gregoria
1 months ago
I agree, separate namespaces would be the way to go for a multi-tenant architecture.
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
2 months ago
Option C looks like the way to go for a multi-tenant setup. Separate namespaces keep everything nice and tidy.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
2 months ago
Definitely, it's a good practice to use separate namespaces for better organization and security in a multi-tenant environment.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
2 months ago
I agree, using separate namespaces can help isolate resources for different tenants.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
2 months ago
Option C looks like the way to go for a multi-tenant setup. Separate namespaces keep everything nice and tidy.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel