Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-133 Topic 6 Question 48 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-133 exam
Question #: 48
Topic #: 6
[All C1000-133 Questions]

In an IBM Sterling Order Management implementation, a customer wants to change the status of an order once the shipment reaches the "shipment picked' status.

Which component of the order pipeline should the implementation professional configure to achieve this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Orville
1 months ago
I believe the correct answer is A) Composite service, as it can be used to trigger actions based on specific order statuses.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) Listener could also be a possible option to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Ronny
1 months ago
C) Listener, definitely. Gotta keep an eye on that order status like a hawk! *flaps arms*
upvoted 0 times
Beula
4 days ago
C) Listener is the way to go, it's all about monitoring those order statuses.
upvoted 0 times
Elise
13 days ago
A) Composite service would be the best option for that.
upvoted 0 times
Louann
1 months ago
I agree with Tegan, because the Composite service can handle multiple steps in the order pipeline.
upvoted 0 times
Becky
1 months ago
B) Transaction, of course! It's all about managing the order as a complete transaction, right? *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Janine
15 days ago
B) Yes, you're right! Transaction is essential for managing the order as a complete transaction flow. It ensures consistency and atomicity.
upvoted 0 times
Apolonia
18 days ago
A) Composite service would also work for this scenario. It helps in orchestrating different services to achieve a specific business process.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) Composite service.
upvoted 0 times
Corrinne
2 months ago
D) Service Definition seems like the way to go. You need to define the service that handles the order status change, right?
upvoted 0 times
Madalyn
1 months ago
Great, let's go ahead and configure the Service Definition component to make the necessary changes to the order status.
upvoted 0 times
Kristofer
1 months ago
I think that's the right approach. Service Definition will help us achieve the desired outcome.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
1 months ago
So, should we configure the Service Definition component to change the order status once the shipment reaches 'shipment picked' status?
upvoted 0 times
Mila
1 months ago
Yes, you are correct. Service Definition is used to define the service that handles the order status change.
upvoted 0 times
Edgar
2 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is C) Listener. It sounds like the perfect component to monitor the order status and trigger the necessary actions.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannine
1 months ago
Yes, a Listener can listen for specific events like the shipment reaching 'shipment picked' status and then take action accordingly.
upvoted 0 times
Adolph
1 months ago
I agree, C) Listener seems like the right choice to handle the order status change.
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
2 months ago
D) Service Definition might work too, but I'm leaning towards C) Listener for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
2 months ago
I think A) Composite service could also be used to configure the order pipeline for this requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Essie
2 months ago
I agree, C) Listener seems like the right choice to handle order status changes.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel