Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-133 Topic 5 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-133 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 5
[All C1000-133 Questions]

A large retailer is out-of-stock on a lire model from the ABC tire company that is requested by a customer.

Which type of association with respect to the ABC tire model can be configured in IBM Sterling Business Center to prompt the CSR to offer the customer a similar tire from the XYZ tire company?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Troy
1 months ago
I think D) Alternative association makes sense too, as it suggests offering an alternative product when the requested one is out of stock.
upvoted 0 times
Nikita
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think D) Alternative association could also be a valid option.
upvoted 0 times
Cassandra
1 months ago
I agree with Emerson, because cross-selling involves offering a similar product from a different brand.
upvoted 0 times
Genevive
1 months ago
Ah, the age-old question - how to sell tires when you're out of stock. Gotta love those IBM Sterling Business Center options! I'm guessing D) Alternative association is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
1 months ago
C) Cross-sell association sounds right to me. The CSR should be able to recommend a complementary product, like tires from a different brand, to the customer.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
18 days ago
B: Yeah, I agree. The CSR can suggest a different brand of tires to the customer.
upvoted 0 times
Kelvin
19 days ago
A: I think it's C) Cross-sell association, that makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Emily
2 months ago
B) Competitive association? I'm not sure about that one. Wouldn't that be more for comparing the ABC tire to other similar models, rather than suggesting an alternative?
upvoted 0 times
Lawana
6 days ago
D) Alternative association
upvoted 0 times
Belen
28 days ago
C) Cross-sell association
upvoted 0 times
Lorrie
29 days ago
B) Competitive association
upvoted 0 times
Heike
1 months ago
A) Up-sell association
upvoted 0 times
Louann
2 months ago
Hmm, I think the correct answer is D) Alternative association. This makes sense since the customer is looking for a specific tire model that's out of stock, and the CSR should be prompted to offer a similar tire from another brand.
upvoted 0 times
Deeanna
21 days ago
I think C) Cross-sell association could also work, as it involves offering a similar product from a different brand.
upvoted 0 times
Joaquin
24 days ago
I agree, D) Alternative association seems like the right choice in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) Cross-sell association.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel