Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-133 Topic 4 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-133 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 4
[All C1000-133 Questions]

As part of implementation, it is required for return orders created against a sales order to have the value of an extended database attribute of the YFS_ORDER_LINE table. At the time of return creation, this attribute must be copied from the sales order onto the return order. How can this be accomplished?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ivette
2 months ago
Just copy the attribute? Sounds like a piece of cake. This question is a walk in the park!
upvoted 0 times
Glory
26 days ago
B) Add the attribute to the Default Derived Order template under Process Type Details for the Order Fulfillment process type
upvoted 0 times
Basilia
27 days ago
A) In the attribute entity definition for the extended database attribute, set CopyToRelatedOrders = 'Y'
upvoted 0 times
Billy
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced. Extending the API template seems a bit overkill for this task. I'd go with option B and add it to the default derived order template.
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced. Extending the API template seems a bit overkill for this task. I'd go with option B and add it to the default derived order template.
upvoted 0 times
Ariel
2 months ago
B) Add the attribute to the Default Derived Order template under Process Type Details for the Order Fulfillment process type
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
2 months ago
A) In the attribute entity definition for the extended database attribute, set CopyToRelatedOrders = 'Y'
upvoted 0 times
Karl
3 months ago
I disagree, I believe option C is the best approach. Extending the createOrder API template seems more logical to me.
upvoted 0 times
Roselle
3 months ago
I'm not sure about that. Copying the attribute in the entity definition seems a bit too high-level. I think option D, adding it to the return transaction configuration, might be a better approach.
upvoted 0 times
Annamaria
3 months ago
I think option A is the way to go. Setting CopyToRelatedOrders to 'Y' makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
3 months ago
Option A looks good to me. Copying the attribute from the sales order to the return order sounds like the easiest way to get the job done.
upvoted 0 times
Art
2 months ago
Option A sounds like the most straightforward solution for copying the attribute from the sales order to the return order.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
2 months ago
User 3: I agree, setting CopyToRelatedOrders to 'Y' makes sense for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Gary
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
2 months ago
User 2: Yeah, copying the attribute from the sales order seems like the simplest solution.
upvoted 0 times
Janella
2 months ago
Option A is the way to go. It's the most straightforward method for copying the attribute.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Josphine
2 months ago
User 1: I think option A is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
2 months ago
I agree, setting CopyToRelatedOrders = 'Y' in the attribute entity definition seems like the most straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
3 months ago
Option A looks good to me. Copying the attribute from the sales order to the return order sounds like the easiest way to get the job done.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel