Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-133 Topic 1 Question 51 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-133 exam
Question #: 51
Topic #: 1
[All C1000-133 Questions]

A large retailer is out-of-stock on a lire model from the ABC tire company that is requested by a customer.

Which type of association with respect to the ABC tire model can be configured in IBM Sterling Business Center to prompt the CSR to offer the customer a similar tire from the XYZ tire company?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jeff
24 days ago
Alternative association makes the most sense to me. The question is specifically about offering a similar tire when the original is out of stock.
upvoted 0 times
Darnell
25 days ago
Haha, this is a trick question! The real answer is A) Up-sell association - the CSR should try to convince the customer to buy an even more premium tire from ABC instead.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
26 days ago
Hmm, I'm not quite sure. Is B) Competitive association the right answer? It would let the CSR offer a competing tire brand, right?
upvoted 0 times
Fausto
28 days ago
C) Cross-sell association seems like the obvious choice here. The CSR can suggest a related tire product from a different manufacturer.
upvoted 0 times
Kerry
23 hours ago
Agreed, suggesting a similar tire from a different company is a good alternative.
upvoted 0 times
Alyssa
14 days ago
I think C) Cross-sell association is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think D) Alternative association could also be a valid option.
upvoted 0 times
Brianne
1 months ago
I agree with Wayne, because cross-selling involves offering a related product when the desired one is out of stock.
upvoted 0 times
Jimmie
1 months ago
I think the answer is D) Alternative association. This allows the CSR to offer the customer a similar tire from the XYZ company when the ABC tire is out of stock.
upvoted 0 times
Sharee
10 days ago
Great, thanks for clarifying!
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
11 days ago
Yes, that's correct. It prompts the CSR to offer a similar tire from XYZ when ABC is out of stock.
upvoted 0 times
Golda
14 days ago
I believe the answer is D) Alternative association.
upvoted 0 times
Wayne
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) Cross-sell association.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel