Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-132 Topic 4 Question 30 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-132 exam
Question #: 30
Topic #: 4
[All C1000-132 Questions]

In the Work Order Tracking application, a Work Order is generated from a Preventive Maintenance (PM) record. How is the target finish date calculated?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

In the Work Order Tracking application, when a Work Order is generated from a Preventive Maintenance (PM) record, the target finish date is calculated as the Work Order target start date + the Job Plan duration.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Colette
26 days ago
My money's on C. Combining the Work Order start date and the Job Plan duration just makes sense. Anything else would be too easy.
upvoted 0 times
Torie
28 days ago
Ha! As if the developers would make it that simple. C is probably the correct answer, but who knows what hidden formula they've cooked up.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlyn
30 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Maybe D is the right answer since the Job Plan start and duration are involved.
upvoted 0 times
Jerilyn
9 days ago
I think it's C because it involves the Work Order target start date and the Job Plan duration.
upvoted 0 times
Johnathon
1 months ago
Option B seems logical to me. The target finish date should be derived from the PM target finish date.
upvoted 0 times
Makeda
22 hours ago
I believe it's the Job Plan finish date that determines the target finish date.
upvoted 0 times
Adaline
12 days ago
I think it should be a combination of the PM target finish date and the Work Order target start date.
upvoted 0 times
Leonor
19 days ago
I agree, option B makes sense. The target finish date should be based on the PM target finish date.
upvoted 0 times
Merlyn
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be the Job Plan finish date.
upvoted 0 times
Doyle
1 months ago
I believe it's actually calculated using the Work Order target start date + the Job Plan duration.
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
1 months ago
I think the answer is C. The target finish date should be calculated based on the Work Order target start date and the Job Plan duration.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
17 days ago
Yes, that's correct. It's the Work Order target start date + the Job Plan duration.
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
21 days ago
I agree, the target finish date is calculated based on the Work Order target start date and the Job Plan duration.
upvoted 0 times
Reena
2 months ago
I think the target finish date is calculated based on the PM target finish date.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel