Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-130 Topic 7 Question 46 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-130 exam
Question #: 46
Topic #: 7
[All C1000-130 Questions]

An administrator is deploying an MQ topology, and is checking that their Cloud Pak (or Integration (CP4I) license entitlement is covered. The administrator has 100 VPCs of CP4I licenses to use. The administrator wishes to deploy an MQ topology using the NativeHA feature.

Which statement is true?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Keith
2 months ago
C) A different license from the standard CP4I license must be purchased from IBM to use the NativeHA feature. Hmm, I don't think IBM would make us buy a separate license for a feature of their own product.
upvoted 0 times
Latosha
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Vicky
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Craig
2 months ago
Because the administrator can use their pool of CP4I licenses for the MQ topology.
upvoted 0 times
Tomas
2 months ago
Why do you think it's D?
upvoted 0 times
Aaron
2 months ago
A) No licenses, because only RDQM is supported on CP4I. Haha, that's a good one, but clearly not the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Craig
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Tomas
2 months ago
I think the answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Gracia
3 months ago
D) The administrator can use their pool of CP4I licenses. That's the correct answer, the question states they have 100 VPCs of CP4I licenses to use.
upvoted 0 times
Bernadine
2 months ago
It's good to know that they don't need to purchase a separate license for the NativeHA feature.
upvoted 0 times
Lenny
2 months ago
That makes sense, since they have 100 VPCs of CP4I licenses available.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
2 months ago
Great, so the administrator can use their pool of CP4I licenses for the MQ topology deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Evan
3 months ago
B) License entitlement is required for all of the HA replicas of the NativeHA MQ, not only the active MQ. That makes sense, you can't just use one license for multiple instances.
upvoted 0 times
Tatum
2 months ago
User 2: Yes, that's correct. Each replica needs to be covered by a license.
upvoted 0 times
Johanna
2 months ago
User 1: B) License entitlement is required for all of the HA replicas of the NativeHA MQ, not only the active MQ.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
2 months ago
So we need to make sure we have enough licenses for all the replicas.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
2 months ago
Yes, that's correct. Each replica needs its own license.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
2 months ago
So, the administrator will need to ensure they have enough CP4I licenses for all the HA replicas.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
2 months ago
That's correct. Each replica of the NativeHA MQ requires its own license entitlement.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel