Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-130 Topic 3 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-130 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 3
[All C1000-130 Questions]

An administrator has been given an OpenShift Cluster to install Cloud Pak for Integration.

What can the administrator use to determine if the infrastructure pre-requisites are met by the cluster?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cherrie
6 days ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards B. It's a clean, concise way to get the info we need. Plus, who doesn't love a good 'ol oc get nodes command, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Dong
16 days ago
The oc cluster status command in option A is just a status check, not a detailed resource report. I'd go with B or C.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlyn
23 days ago
D is the way to go! The adm top nodes command is the most straightforward way to get the capacity and utilization stats.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvia
22 hours ago
User 2: I agree, using the adm top nodes command is the best option for checking the infrastructure pre-requisites.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
8 days ago
User 1: D is the way to go! The adm top nodes command is the most straightforward way to get the capacity and utilization stats.
upvoted 0 times
Ilene
26 days ago
Option C seems more comprehensive to me. The oc describe nodes command gives a detailed dump of the node information, including capacity and utilization.
upvoted 0 times
Agustin
6 days ago
I prefer option C. The oc describe nodes command gives a more detailed overview of the node information.
upvoted 0 times
Ben
15 days ago
I agree with you, option A is a good way to check the node capacity and utilization.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
19 days ago
I think option A is the best choice. The oc cluster status command provides detailed statistics for all nodes.
upvoted 0 times
Noe
30 days ago
I think both commands could be useful, depending on what specific information the administrator needs.
upvoted 0 times
Michell
1 months ago
But what about using the oc get nodes -o wide command? It also gives memory and compute statistics.
upvoted 0 times
Starr
1 months ago
I agree with Brunilda, that command can provide node capacity and utilization statistics.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
1 months ago
I think option B is the correct answer. The oc get nodes -o wide command provides a clear overview of the node capacity and utilization statistics.
upvoted 0 times
Floyd
1 months ago
I think option A might also be useful, as it dumps statistics for all nodes.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
1 months ago
I agree, option B is the best choice. It gives a detailed view of memory and compute statistics.
upvoted 0 times
Brunilda
1 months ago
I think the administrator can use the oc cluster status command.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel