Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-123 Topic 2 Question 61 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-123 exam
Question #: 61
Topic #: 2
[All C1000-123 Questions]

When should developers utilize visual driver in IBM RPA Studio recorder?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vesta
1 months ago
I think visual driver is necessary when interacting with elements like buttons on a web page.
upvoted 0 times
Ailene
1 months ago
I believe visual driver should be used when extracting data from a PDF.
upvoted 0 times
Helene
1 months ago
I agree with Franklyn. Visual driver is useful for handling elements that the recorder can't detect.
upvoted 0 times
Ernie
2 months ago
I'm picturing the visual driver as a tiny robot with super-powered eyes, zooming in and out of the screen to find those pesky elements that the recorder just can't seem to track down. Gotta love that technological ingenuity!
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
2 months ago
The visual driver is like a superhero for your bot, swooping in to save the day when the regular recorder just can't handle the task. It's a must-have tool in your RPA toolbox!
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
2 months ago
Option D is also a valid use case for the visual driver. Sometimes, the recorder may not be able to accurately identify a button element, and the visual driver can help in those situations.
upvoted 0 times
Thurman
10 days ago
D) When the bot needs to click on a button element on a web page
upvoted 0 times
Andra
27 days ago
C) When the bot needs to perform actions on an element which the recorder is unable to pick up
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
1 months ago
B) When the bot needs to pick up a value from a table in an application
upvoted 0 times
Patti
1 months ago
A) When the bot needs to extract a structured data field from a PDF
upvoted 0 times
Lai
2 months ago
I agree with Audry. The visual driver gives you more control and flexibility when the default recorder is not working as expected.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
1 months ago
C) When the bot needs to perform actions on an element which the recorder is unable to pick up
upvoted 0 times
Luis
1 months ago
A) When the bot needs to extract a structured data field from a PDF
upvoted 0 times
Audry
2 months ago
I think option C is the correct answer. The visual driver is useful when the recorder is unable to pick up an element, which can happen with more complex UI interactions.
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
2 months ago
I think option A could also be a valid use case for visual driver, especially when dealing with extracting data from PDFs.
upvoted 0 times
Richelle
2 months ago
I agree, option C is the best choice for utilizing visual driver in IBM RPA Studio recorder.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
2 months ago
I think developers should use visual driver when the recorder can't pick up an element.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel