Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-118 Topic 6 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-118 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 6
[All C1000-118 Questions]

The customer decided to remove the Caveonix RiskForesight all-in-one service from the IBM Cloud and move to a distributed model for VMware Solutions. By default, IBM automatically deletes only the single deployed all-in-one Caveonix VM and the dedicated private subnet that was ordered for it.What are the key considerations? (Select Two)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Darrel
30 days ago
Agreed, deleting the VM and storage allocation is crucial for stopping services.
upvoted 0 times
Virgina
1 months ago
We also need to delete old configurations and migrate to new environment.
upvoted 0 times
Blair
1 months ago
Yes, that's important to ensure continuity of function.
upvoted 0 times
Abel
1 months ago
This exam question is giving me a headache just reading it. I'm going to need a strong cup of coffee to work through all these networking details.
upvoted 0 times
Dion
3 days ago
E) Unsubscribe the license and remove the instance of all-in-one deployment in the VMware solutions, release the IP address to DHCP, DNS servers
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
9 days ago
C) If you scaled out the Caveonix VM into multiple VMs, those additional VMs are not removed
upvoted 0 times
Tomas
15 days ago
A) If you used the IP addresses of the dedicated private subnet on additional VMs, those VMs must be assigned new IP addresses to continue to function
upvoted 0 times
Crista
21 days ago
B) Old configurations can be deleted and migrated to a new environment
upvoted 0 times
Latosha
27 days ago
A) If you used the IP addresses of the dedicated private subnet on additional VMs, those VMs must be assigned new IP addresses to continue to function
upvoted 0 times
Carli
1 months ago
I'm surprised E) isn't one of the correct answers. Unsubscribing the license and releasing the IP addresses seems pretty crucial to me.
upvoted 0 times
Markus
1 months ago
B) is a bit misleading. You can't just delete old configs and migrate them - you'll need to set up the new environment from scratch. And D) is just plain wrong, you definitely don't want to stop data gathering!
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
1 months ago
The key considerations here are definitely A) and C). If you have other VMs using the dedicated subnet IP addresses, you'll need to reassign them. And if you scaled out Caveonix, those extra VMs won't be automatically removed.
upvoted 0 times
Tomas
27 days ago
C) If you scaled out the Caveonix VM into multiple VMs, those additional VMs are not removed
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
30 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Buddy
2 months ago
I think key consideration is to assign new IP addresses if needed.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel