Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-116 Topic 6 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-116 exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 6
[All C1000-116 Questions]

Which feature in OpenShift Container Platform allows developers to seamlessly provision resources provided by a variety of service brokers?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cassi
21 days ago
I'm with the rest of the gang on this one. The Service Catalog is the feature that makes OpenShift so powerful and flexible.
upvoted 0 times
Telma
4 days ago
I agree, the Service Catalog is a game changer for developers.
upvoted 0 times
Karrie
7 days ago
B) Service Catalog
upvoted 0 times
Alonso
23 days ago
The Service Catalog is the way to go. Saves us a ton of time provisioning databases, message queues, and all that jazz.
upvoted 0 times
William
27 days ago
Ha! Docker Hub? Really? What is this, 2015? OpenShift is all about the Service Catalog, my friend.
upvoted 0 times
Sunshine
8 days ago
Definitely, API Server is important but Service Catalog is the key feature for developers.
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
11 days ago
I agree, Service Catalog makes it easy to access resources from different service brokers.
upvoted 0 times
Ocie
13 days ago
Yeah, Docker Hub is so outdated compared to what OpenShift offers.
upvoted 0 times
Minna
19 days ago
Service Catalog is definitely the way to go for provisioning resources.
upvoted 0 times
Madelyn
1 months ago
I believe Service Catalog is the correct answer because it allows developers to easily provision resources from different service brokers.
upvoted 0 times
Dorothea
2 months ago
Service Catalog, definitely. That's the key feature that lets us connect to all those external services and integrate them seamlessly with our OpenShift apps.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
19 days ago
With Service Catalog, developers can easily access and use a variety of services without any hassle.
upvoted 0 times
Marcos
27 days ago
It really simplifies the process of integrating external services into our applications.
upvoted 0 times
Ollie
1 months ago
I agree, Service Catalog is essential for provisioning resources from different service brokers.
upvoted 0 times
Albert
1 months ago
Service Catalog, definitely. That's the key feature that lets us connect to all those external services and integrate them seamlessly with our OpenShift apps.
upvoted 0 times
Marilynn
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think A) API Server could also be a possibility.
upvoted 0 times
Jerilyn
2 months ago
I agree with Cassi, Service Catalog makes sense for provisioning resources.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Service Catalog.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel