Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-116 Topic 5 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-116 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 5
[All C1000-116 Questions]

Which Al service can be used to build a conversational interface that feeds the user inputs to Content Analyzer?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hannah
1 months ago
I'm feeling a bit mischievous today, so I'm going to go with B) Watson Studio, just to see the look on the instructor's face. Hey, maybe they'll give me bonus points for creativity!
upvoted 0 times
Pansy
21 hours ago
User 2: Really? I'm going with A) Machine Learning.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
8 days ago
User 1: I think the answer is D) Watson Assistant.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
1 months ago
I believe Watson Assistant is the best choice because it is specifically designed for building conversational interfaces.
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
1 months ago
D) Watson Assistant all the way! It's like the Swiss Army knife of AI assistants - you can do everything with it.
upvoted 0 times
Marsha
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) Knowledge Studio could also be used for this purpose.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
1 months ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm torn between C) Knowledge Studio and D) Watson Assistant. Both sound like they could do the job, but I'll have to think about it some more.
upvoted 0 times
Moon
1 months ago
I'm going with B) Watson Studio. It's a powerful platform that can handle all sorts of AI tasks, including building chat bots.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
15 days ago
I agree, Watson Assistant is specifically designed for creating chat bots and handling user inputs.
upvoted 0 times
Cherilyn
24 days ago
I think D) Watson Assistant is the right choice for building a conversational interface.
upvoted 0 times
Margot
2 months ago
D) Watson Assistant seems like the obvious choice here. It's designed for building conversational interfaces, and integrating with Content Analyzer is a natural fit.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
1 months ago
Let's go with Watson Assistant then, it seems like the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Ollie
1 months ago
I've used Watson Assistant before, it's great for integrating with other services.
upvoted 0 times
Darrel
1 months ago
I agree, Watson Assistant is perfect for building conversational interfaces.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
1 months ago
I think D) Watson Assistant is the right choice for this.
upvoted 0 times
Noe
2 months ago
I agree with Dottie, Watson Assistant makes sense for building a conversational interface.
upvoted 0 times
Dottie
2 months ago
I think the answer is D) Watson Assistant.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel