Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-101 Topic 1 Question 59 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-101 exam
Question #: 59
Topic #: 1
[All C1000-101 Questions]

Using Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud, the customer is responsible for incident and operations management of their data.

What task is an example of the customer's responsibility?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Margart
4 days ago
Recovering worker nodes? Piece of cake! I'll just use my trusty duct tape and WD-40. Option C all the way!
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
17 days ago
I agree with Matt, requesting replacing worker nodes is definitely a customer responsibility.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
18 days ago
Hold up, did someone say 'deploying a master node'? I thought that was an IBM Cloud responsibility. Oh well, better not risk it - I'll play it safe with option B.
upvoted 0 times
Matt
20 days ago
I think recovering worker nodes is also a customer responsibility.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
20 days ago
Replacing worker nodes? Sounds like a job for the IBM Cloud team, not the customer. I'll go with option D on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
21 days ago
I disagree, I believe it's providing tools to extend their cluster.
upvoted 0 times
Caren
1 months ago
I think the customer's responsibility is deploying a master node.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. I think providing tools to extend the cluster might be the best option. Gotta keep that OpenShift cluster humming, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Mari
1 months ago
Option C seems like the clear choice here. Recovering worker nodes is definitely a key responsibility for the customer on OpenShift.
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
17 days ago
I agree, recovering worker nodes is definitely a key responsibility for the customer.
upvoted 0 times
Tora
24 days ago
C) recovering worker nodes
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel