Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-082 Topic 10 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-082 exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 10
[All C1000-082 Questions]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alease
24 days ago
I think the answer is B) System because it encompasses all aspects of the system.
upvoted 0 times
Vanna
1 months ago
Easy peasy, the answer is C) Virtual. If it's not there, I'll just start yodeling and see if that helps me find it.
upvoted 0 times
Katheryn
1 months ago
This is a tough one, but I'm going with B) System. That's where I'd expect to find the relevant client information.
upvoted 0 times
Rachael
13 days ago
I think it's C) Virtual. That's where the activity related to IBM Spectrum Protect Plus should be.
upvoted 0 times
Otis
19 days ago
I agree with you, B) System does make sense for reviewing the activity related to IBM Spectrum Protect Plus.
upvoted 0 times
Annelle
25 days ago
I'm not sure, but I would go with D) Applications. That seems like a logical choice for finding the relevant client information.
upvoted 0 times
Marget
27 days ago
I think it's actually C) Virtual, because that's where the activity related to IBM Spectrum Protect Plus would be.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
1 months ago
But wouldn't it make more sense to review activity related to applications?
upvoted 0 times
Ceola
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's C) Virtual.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
1 months ago
Hmm, I was leaning towards D) Applications, but C) Virtual makes sense too. Let me think this through again.
upvoted 0 times
Tien
1 months ago
I think the answer is C) Virtual. That's where I'd expect to see the IBM Spectrum Protect Plus activity.
upvoted 0 times
Olene
19 days ago
Actually, the correct answer is D) Applications. That's where you can review the activity related to IBM Spectrum Protect Plus.
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
23 days ago
I think the answer is C) Virtual. That's where I'd expect to see the IBM Spectrum Protect Plus activity.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
1 months ago
I think the answer is D) Applications.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel