Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-082 Topic 1 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-082 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 1
[All C1000-082 Questions]

Which statement is true regarding client-side and server-side deduplication?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Zack
2 months ago
I hope the exam doesn't have a question about the 'deduplication cache' - sounds like something you'd find in the fridge!
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
2 months ago
B) Client-side deduplication only eliminates the deduplication workload on the server for that workload when a Deduplication Cache is configured on the client.
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
2 months ago
A) Client-side deduplication generally eliminates the deduplication workload on the server for that particular client workload.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
2 months ago
Option D is a bit confusing. Doesn't the server-side deduplication use its own cache, not the client's cache?
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
1 months ago
C) Server-side deduplication uses the Deduplication Cache to generate a hash code to be sent to the client, in order to run the client-side deduplication
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
2 months ago
B) Client-side deduplication only eliminates the deduplication workload on the server for that workload when a Deduplication Cache is configured on the client.
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
2 months ago
A) Client-side deduplication generally eliminates the deduplication workload on the server for that particular client workload.
upvoted 0 times
Enola
2 months ago
I agree with Toshia. Client-side deduplication is a game-changer for reducing server load.
upvoted 0 times
Bo
2 months ago
C) Client-side deduplication only eliminates the deduplication workload on the server for that workload when a Deduplication Cache is configured on the client.
upvoted 0 times
Abraham
2 months ago
B) Client-side deduplication generally eliminates the deduplication workload on the server for that particular client workload.
upvoted 0 times
Essie
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Toshia
3 months ago
Option B is the correct answer. Client-side deduplication reduces the workload on the server for that client's workload.
upvoted 0 times
Cristy
2 months ago
That makes sense. It's important to optimize the deduplication process to improve efficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Veda
2 months ago
I think option B is the correct answer. Client-side deduplication reduces the workload on the server for that client's workload.
upvoted 0 times
Leanna
2 months ago
That makes sense. Client-side deduplication is really helpful in reducing the server workload.
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
2 months ago
I think option B is the correct answer. Client-side deduplication reduces the workload on the server for that client's workload.
upvoted 0 times
Sarah
3 months ago
I agree with Hector, client-side deduplication definitely helps in reducing the server workload.
upvoted 0 times
Hector
3 months ago
I think B is true because client-side deduplication reduces the workload on the server.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel