Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-074 Topic 5 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-074 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 5
[All C1000-074 Questions]

Which storage area consists of a file storage staging area on the FileNet P8 system and a separate content device?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rusty
22 days ago
I'm going with option A. The file storage staging area and the separate content device just scream 'File Storage Area' to me.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
2 days ago
I think option B might be a possibility as well, but I see your point about option A.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
5 days ago
I agree, option A seems like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
1 months ago
Haha, the Operating System Storage Area? Really? As if FileNet P8 would be storing files on the OS itself. That's a good one!
upvoted 0 times
Maryln
29 days ago
B) Database Storage Area
upvoted 0 times
Ilene
1 months ago
A) File Storage Area
upvoted 0 times
Lashunda
2 months ago
Nah, it's gotta be the Database Storage Area. That's where all the metadata and stuff is stored, right?
upvoted 0 times
Earleen
10 days ago
Maybe it's a combination of different storage areas to ensure everything is stored properly.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
13 days ago
I still think it's the Database Storage Area, that's where all the important data is stored.
upvoted 0 times
Quinn
14 days ago
No, I'm pretty sure it's the Fixed Storage Area, that's where the content device is located.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
24 days ago
I think it's actually the File Storage Area, that's where the actual files are stored.
upvoted 0 times
Alline
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be C) Fixed Storage Area, because it sounds like a dedicated storage space.
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
2 months ago
I agree with Lindy, because the file storage staging area is where the files are stored before being moved to the content device.
upvoted 0 times
Richelle
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I was thinking it might be the Fixed Storage Area, since that's where the content device is located.
upvoted 0 times
Larae
30 days ago
No, I'm pretty sure it's the Database Storage Area.
upvoted 0 times
Valene
1 months ago
I think it's actually the File Storage Area.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
2 months ago
I think it's option A, the File Storage Area. That's where the FileNet P8 system stores the files, right?
upvoted 0 times
Tora
1 months ago
I agree, option A is the correct answer. It's where the FileNet P8 system stores the files.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
1 months ago
Yes, you're correct. The File Storage Area is where the files are stored.
upvoted 0 times
Lindy
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) File Storage Area.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel