Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-074 Topic 5 Question 33 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-074 exam
Question #: 33
Topic #: 5
[All C1000-074 Questions]

Which storage area supports content replication to heterogeneous storage devices?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tori
1 months ago
I'm going with C) Database Storage Area. That's where they keep all the really important data, like my online shopping history.
upvoted 0 times
Colene
1 months ago
D) File Storage Area, for sure. That's where we store all our cat memes, obviously.
upvoted 0 times
Douglass
22 hours ago
B) Fixed Storage Area
upvoted 0 times
Camellia
17 days ago
A) Advanced Storage Area
upvoted 0 times
Temeka
20 days ago
D) File Storage Area, for sure. That's where we store all our cat memes, obviously.
upvoted 0 times
Reyes
26 days ago
A) Advanced Storage Area
upvoted 0 times
Matt
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) Database Storage Area might also support content replication to heterogeneous storage devices.
upvoted 0 times
Stephania
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's D) File Storage Area because it supports content replication to different storage devices.
upvoted 0 times
Ligia
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) Advanced Storage Area.
upvoted 0 times
Annice
2 months ago
A) Advanced Storage Area, without a doubt. That's where they keep the fancy stuff, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
2 months ago
Hmm, I was thinking B) Fixed Storage Area. Doesn't that sound like the one that can handle all the different devices?
upvoted 0 times
Willard
2 months ago
Oh, I see. I thought B) Fixed Storage Area was the one. Thanks for clarifying!
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
2 months ago
A) Advanced Storage Area is the correct answer. It supports content replication to heterogeneous storage devices.
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
2 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's D) File Storage Area. That's where we keep all our important documents, right?
upvoted 0 times
Emogene
2 months ago
That's correct. File Storage Area is the one that supports content replication to heterogeneous storage devices.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
2 months ago
I think you're right. We use File Storage Area for important documents and it allows replication to various devices.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
2 months ago
Yes, you're correct. File Storage Area supports content replication to different storage devices.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel