Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-065 Topic 6 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-065 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 6
[All C1000-065 Questions]

A developer may improve the look and feel of a dashboard or story by adding images and shapes from the Widgets panel. Which statement is true when adding widgets to a dashboard?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Virgie
12 days ago
Haha, I wonder if the exam writers have ever tried to position text widgets 'diagonally' or 'in a circle' - that would really test our skills!
upvoted 0 times
Han
13 days ago
D can't be right. I've definitely been able to position text widgets in different ways on the dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Latricia
16 days ago
C is the way to go! I've used the upload option on the widgets panel to add my own custom images before.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
18 days ago
I agree with Kathrine. The widgets panel often has an image library where we can access images for the dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
5 days ago
I think text widgets can be positioned in any direction, not just vertically or horizontally.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
8 days ago
I prefer uploading images directly to the widgets panel for more customization.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
12 days ago
I always use the image library tab in the widgets panel for my dashboards.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
29 days ago
I see your point, but I still think A is the best answer based on the options given.
upvoted 0 times
Germaine
30 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think D is correct. Text widgets can only be positioned vertically or horizontally.
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
1 months ago
Option A seems to be the correct answer. The admin can make an image library available in the widgets panel for us to use.
upvoted 0 times
Billy
4 days ago
That's right! The admin can upload images for us to use in the dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Dorethea
12 days ago
C) Images can be uploaded to the Image through the upload option on the widgets panel.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
19 days ago
A) The widgets panel may contain an Image library tab that the administrator made available
upvoted 0 times
Cristina
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is C. Images can be uploaded through the upload option on the widgets panel.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
1 months ago
I think the answer is A, because the administrator can make an Image library tab available.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel