Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

IBM Exam C1000-065 Topic 4 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for IBM's C1000-065 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 4
[All C1000-065 Questions]

To optimize the user experience for dashboards and explorations. Framework Manager packages must be enriched. Which statement is true about enriching Framework Manager packages?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Pamella
30 days ago
A is interesting. I wonder if there's a workaround for enriching packages with DMR objects.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
7 days ago
User 2: I'm not sure, but I think C is also important for accessing the enrich package functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Julian
16 days ago
User 1: I think A is correct, you can't enrich a package with DMR objects.
upvoted 0 times
Giuseppe
1 months ago
Because having enough data to support the AI-functions is crucial for optimizing user experience.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
1 months ago
Why do you think it's D?
upvoted 0 times
Maricela
1 months ago
Haha, enriching packages sounds like a fancy term for cleaning up the data. Good thing I'm not the one doing that!
upvoted 0 times
Lai
18 days ago
User 2: I agree, it's all about optimizing the user experience for dashboards and explorations.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
27 days ago
User 1: Yeah, enriching packages is just a fancy way of saying cleaning up the data.
upvoted 0 times
Giuseppe
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's D.
upvoted 0 times
Cora
1 months ago
B is a bit misleading. Packages aren't automatically enriched when published, you have to do it manually.
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
22 days ago
C) To access the enrich package functionality, you need read/execute/traverse permissions for the package.
upvoted 0 times
Eloisa
1 months ago
A) A developer can't enrich a package that includes dimensionally modeled (DMR) relational objects.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
2 months ago
D is definitely wrong. You don't need to enrich the entire package, just the relevant parts.
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
1 months ago
C) To access the enrich package functionality, you need read/execute/traverse permissions for the package.
upvoted 0 times
Armando
1 months ago
A) A developer can't enrich a package that includes dimensionally modeled (DMR) relational objects.
upvoted 0 times
Annabelle
2 months ago
I think the answer is C.
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
2 months ago
Option C seems correct. You need the right permissions to access the enrich package functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Johna
1 months ago
Yes, without the proper permissions, you won't be able to access the enrich package functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
2 months ago
I agree, having the correct permissions is crucial for enriching Framework Manager packages.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel