Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-660_V2.0 Topic 1 Question 59 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-660_V2.0 exam
Question #: 59
Topic #: 1
[All H35-660_V2.0 Questions]

Which of the following descriptions about 5G NSA networking is correct?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Freida
15 days ago
I'm leaning towards Option B as well. It provides a clear breakdown of the technical differences between the options. Though I do wonder if the exam writers are trying to trick us with all these confusing acronyms!
upvoted 0 times
Jolene
3 days ago
I think Option B is the most detailed one.
upvoted 0 times
Hubert
24 days ago
Ha! Option D sounds like someone is trying to offload the EPC even when the wireless link is terrible. Good luck with that!
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
3 days ago
User 3: Option D does seem like it has its drawbacks.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
5 days ago
User 2: I agree, trying to offload EPC with a bad wireless link doesn't seem like a good idea.
upvoted 0 times
Carli
9 days ago
User 1: Yeah, that does sound risky.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
27 days ago
I think Option D is the correct description because it mentions the advantage and disadvantage of EPC offloading.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
1 months ago
Option B has different anchor points on the signaling plane for different networks, which makes more sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmed
1 months ago
Why do you think Option B is correct?
upvoted 0 times
Jordan
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but Option C seems a bit odd. Why would weak LTE coverage be a feature of Option 4 networking? Doesn't make much sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe Option B is the correct description.
upvoted 0 times
Gretchen
1 months ago
Option B sounds the most accurate to me. The different anchor points for the signaling plane make sense for the various 3GPP options.
upvoted 0 times
Elin
3 days ago
I think Option D also has some valid points about EPC offloading for different services.
upvoted 0 times
Germaine
7 days ago
I agree, Option B does seem to make the most sense with the different anchor points.
upvoted 0 times
Linette
26 days ago
Yes, Option B provides a clear explanation of the differences in anchor points for the signaling plane.
upvoted 0 times
Fletcher
30 days ago
I agree, Option B does seem to make the most sense with the different anchor points.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmed
2 months ago
I think the correct description is Option A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel