Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Huawei Exam H35-561 Topic 1 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Huawei's H35-561 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 1
[All H35-561 Questions]

The resource block of the PUCCH channel is in the middle of the uplink frequency band.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Zana
8 days ago
False, the PUCCH channel is actually located in the uplink frequency band's secret underground lair.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
12 days ago
The PUCCH channel? Is that some kind of health food? I'll take the True answer just to be safe!
upvoted 0 times
Inocencia
16 days ago
True, because why would they put it anywhere else? The middle is the logical place, right?
upvoted 0 times
Asha
17 days ago
Hmm, the PUCCH channel... is it True or False? I'll have to think about this one.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
21 days ago
False, the PUCCH channel is not in the middle of the uplink band. I remember that from my studies.
upvoted 0 times
Heidy
1 months ago
I agree with Doretha, the PUCCH channel is usually placed in the center to ensure efficient communication.
upvoted 0 times
Malinda
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure the PUCCH channel is in the middle of the uplink band. Definitely True!
upvoted 0 times
Kassandra
25 days ago
Yes, you're correct. The PUCCH channel is located in the middle of the uplink frequency band. True.
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
1 months ago
I agree, the PUCCH channel is indeed in the middle of the uplink band. True.
upvoted 0 times
Doretha
1 months ago
I think it's true because the PUCCH channel is typically located in the middle of the uplink frequency band.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
1 months ago
B) False
upvoted 0 times
Doretha
2 months ago
A) True
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel